Pregame Coverage Preseason Game 1: Colts @ Bills Thurs 8/8

Link your tweets, blogs, and coverage here!

Captain Andrew Luck heard from:

MSN

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/colts-vs-bills-preseason-week-one-players-to-watch/ar-AAFqxok

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/buffalo-bills-matchup-vs-colts-perfect-test/
" Quarterback Josh Allen, who’s had his ups-and-downs in camp thus far, begins his sophomore campaign as he bids to become the franchise QB in Buffalo. He’ll have many new faces to throw to including John Brown, Cole Beasley, and rookie tight ends Dawson Knox and Tommy Sweeney. "
[well, you know, at least they knew the names of 5 of our players]

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Pregame Coverage Preseason Game 1: Colts @ Bills Thurs 8/8
8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

TWO days early???? 

LOL   CaptAndrewLuck  is funny stuff.

No Andy Luck Thursday from what I heard 

where's the coverage maps???    

I kid I kid!!!!!  

Yeah, found the Captain Andrew Luck thing but didn't think it needed its own thread...thought the articles needed a place too

Since you ask, no map but:
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=p1

• Haha (+1) 1

JQA3AHAKENER3IL4WFKF3MWVNM.jpg

Buffalo Bills training camp 2019: How long will starters play vs. Colts on Thursday?

The Buffalo Bills will kickoff the preseason on Thursday night at New Era Field against the Indianapolis Colts.

How long will the starters be on the field?

Sean McDermott met with the media before the Bills’ final training camp practice at St. John Fisher College on Tuesday and revealed that he plans to play the team’s starters “roughly a quarter” in the team’s 2019 preseason debut.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

JQA3AHAKENER3IL4WFKF3MWVNM.jpg

Buffalo Bills training camp 2019: How long will starters play vs. Colts on Thursday?

The Buffalo Bills will kickoff the preseason on Thursday night at New Era Field against the Indianapolis Colts.

How long will the starters be on the field?

Sean McDermott met with the media before the Bills’ final training camp practice at St. John Fisher College on Tuesday and revealed that he plans to play the team’s starters “roughly a quarter” in the team’s 2019 preseason debut.

That's longer than I thought

• Like (+1) 3

It's pre-season.

It's MEANINGLESS.

It's mostly scrubs fighting for a roster place.

It's vanilla.

And yet I am still getting an erection just thinking about it!

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Remember the first drive against Carolina last year... damn if Peterman didn't look good.

Everything seemed to be going so well for the him at that moment. He was young, happy and carefree. Once he's playing in Vegas and has renounced the Lord, taken up cocaine and blown his wages on hookers, he'll surely look back on that day, shake his head and think 'what the f**k happened?'

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Remember the first drive against Carolina last year... damn if Peterman didn't look good.

LOL -- and the TD to Benjamin to boot.  Little did we realize at the time that KB was only motivated to play the Panthers and would disappear shortly thereafter!

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, eball said:

LOL -- and the TD to Benjamin to boot.  Little did we realize at the time that KB was only motivated to play the Panthers and would disappear shortly thereafter!

Too damn true.  Seemed like as soon as Peterman folded like a cheap lawn chair in real NFL game action, KB gave up on Buffalo.

Thankfully my GamePass account doesn't expire until after the Colts game. I'll be in NC next week so the Panthers game will be in local TV. And the Lions is a national game. Winning!

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah, found the Captain Andrew Luck thing but didn't think it needed its own thread...thought the articles needed a place too

Since you ask, no map but:
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=p1

Judging by that map..Honolulu gets a lot of games..and different coverages of the same game.

Move the Jags there...