Right Wing Terrorism Thread

3 hours ago, ALF said:

Montana boy body-slammed for not removing hat during National Anthem, authorities say

Brockway said he then grabbed the boy by his throat, lifted him into the air, before slamming the boy into the ground, the affidavit said.

The child had blood coming from his ears, a concussion and a fractured skull, the affidavit said.

Lance Jasper, Brockway's attorney said his client has a severe traumatic brain injury and has problems with impulse control. Between that and being a disabled veteran who is "uber patriotic," Jasper said Brockway is influenced by the rhetoric of President Donald Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/08/us/national-anthem-boy-assault-montana/index.html

hmmm

Stunning that a defense attorney would use Trump as an excuse for a nutjob client’s impulsive violence. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

He was inspired. Trump inspires these nutjobs 

You can’t reason with crazy. Of course, a lefty ( and certainly a defense lawyer ) will always blame someone else. It’s what they do. The mentally unstable will find “ inspiration” in all sorts of things that normal folks have no issue with. 

• Like (+1) 1

Savage just blows whichever way the wind does. He was a left winger  on KGO in SF in the late 90s.  Then suddenly he became a right winger on conservative KSFO in the same city.  Got his big break when a woman who had a popular financial show from 5-7died in a plane crash and they needed someone to fill her slot. People at both stations couldn't stand him and he had to do the show from  home via ISDN.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Who is inspiring you?

Telling...https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/tucker-carlson-david-duke-kkk-vacation-white-supremacy

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson announced that he is leaving for vacation Wednesday, after his comments about white supremacy being a “hoax” set off a firestorm and garnered the endorsement of David Duke, former leader of the Ku Klux Klan.

6 hours ago, ALF said:

Montana boy body-slammed for not removing hat during National Anthem, authorities say

Brockway said he then grabbed the boy by his throat, lifted him into the air, before slamming the boy into the ground, the affidavit said.

The child had blood coming from his ears, a concussion and a fractured skull, the affidavit said.

Lance Jasper, Brockway's attorney said his client has a severe traumatic brain injury and has problems with impulse control. Between that and being a disabled veteran who is "uber patriotic," Jasper said Brockway is influenced by the rhetoric of President Donald Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/08/us/national-anthem-boy-assault-montana/index.html

hmmm

Okay, that guy is a monster. I actually think #######s like him are likely to push me in the direction of sitting out the National Anthem like Shady did. No disrespect, no respect, just not gonna participate...

Only makes sense that after 8 years of Obama race baiting (Ferguson, Zimmerman, NJ cops, BLM extremism) followed up by 3 solid years of round the clock 24/7/365 unhinged media coverage and social media lunacy of Trump, that "right wing terrorism" has risen from 6 in 2006 to a whopping *checks notes* 65 terror related "incidents" 11 years later.  Any act of domestic terrorism for that matter.  The folks with "blood on their hands" are the political operatives acting as journalists in every newsroom in America and the fascists in Silicon Valley.  Was it FB that allowed those white people being murdered to be posted live?  Am I confusing that with something else?  But hey at least Mitch McConnells account was suspended today for having the audacity to retweet a video calling for violence against him posted by some nut job.  Good work Jack.  

It is beyond both sad and laughable to watch what were once known as Journalists in America pushing the narrative that a whole group of oh...I'd put the number at probably around 500 people....that like legitimately want to make America a White Nationalist utopia.  Putting a few of them on CNN does not make it an epidemic.  If anything they should be getting less attention and we need to let local law enforcement do their jobs. 

Up to Obama, we had successfully marginalized the crazy in this country.  The media wants to reverse this for political gain.  Their hysteria  is only making things worse.   

And its odd.  I didn't see them asking about any resurgence of Islamic terror following ISIS and San Bernadino.  In fact....it was immediately gun control.  No discussion about motives.  ZERO.  

Trump called for travel bans on what was it...7 countries (recommended by the Obama administration) and we saw what the reaction was to that.  Syrian refugees we don't know......."oh absolutely just come on in.  We know there possibly are ISIS radicals among you....I mean we don't know anything about you.  We've seen pictures of caravans of you flocking to Europe some of which are photos of just 20 something year old men I'm sure are all well meaning...just come on in."

And I certainly don't see them asking about the Dayton shooters motives.  And whether or not left wing extremism is on the rise.  Especially ya know since an entire political party was opened fire on by one of them.  At the very least instead of calls for gun control on our newspapers, how about some headlines like "We need to all calm the f down."  

But nope.  Here the president is squarely to blame.  So are his supporters and donors we are doxxing.  He can't visit the cities and the victims.  Oh and he should just resign.

We are so beyond peak stupid.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 5

45 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Okay, that guy is a monster. I actually think #######s like him are likely to push me in the direction of sitting out the National Anthem like Shady did. No disrespect, no respect, just not gonna participate...

So, because some brain damaged kook did something a brain damaged kook might do, you are going to let him dictate your actions? I'd encourage you to stand by your principles but you'd have to find them first.

just insane. Trump is fanning the flames of violence and empowering very ignorant people to act out 

The lawyer for a 39-year-old man in Montana who fractured the skull of child for wearing a hat during the national anthem at a rodeo says his client believed he was acting on behalf of President Trump. Curt Brockway, who was charged this week with felony assault on the 13-year-old boy, suffered a traumatic brain injury and was honorably discharged from the U.S. Army over his disability, which his lawyer Lance Jasper said contributed to his actions. “His commander in chief is telling people that if they kneel, they should be fired, or if they burn a flag, they should be punished,” Jasper said. “He certainly didn’t understand it was a crime.” Brockway told deputies that he noticed the boy hadn’t removed his hat and confronted him about it, to which the boy responded “***** you.” Brockway told authorities that he grabbed the boy by the throat, lifted him into the air, and then slammed him onto the ground. The boy was flown to a hospital, where he was diagnosed with a concussion and a fractured skull. Witnesses told reporters that Brockway defended his actions afterward because the boy had been disrespectful. “Trump never necessarily says go hurt somebody, but the message is absolutely clear,” Jasper said. “I am certain of the fact that [Brockway] was doing what he believed he was told to do, essentially, by the president.”

51 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Only makes sense that after 8 years of Obama race baiting (Ferguson, Zimmerman, NJ cops, BLM extremism) followed up by 3 solid years of round the clock 24/7/365 unhinged media coverage and social media lunacy of Trump, that "right wing terrorism" has risen from 6 in 2006 to a whopping *checks notes* 65 terror related "incidents" 11 years later.  Any act of domestic terrorism for that matter.  The folks with "blood on their hands" are the political operatives acting as journalists in every newsroom in America and the fascists in Silicon Valley.  Was it FB that allowed those white people being murdered to be posted live?  Am I confusing that with something else?  But hey at least Mitch McConnells account was suspended today for having the audacity to retweet a video calling for violence against him posted by some nut job.  Good work Jack.  

It is beyond both sad and laughable to watch what were once known as Journalists in America pushing the narrative that a whole group of oh...I'd put the number at probably around 500 people....that like legitimately want to make America a White Nationalist utopia.  Putting a few of them on CNN does not make it an epidemic.  If anything they should be getting less attention and we need to let local law enforcement do their jobs. 

Up to Obama, we had successfully marginalized the crazy in this country.  The media wants to reverse this for political gain.  Their hysteria  is only making things worse.   

And its odd.  I didn't see them asking about any resurgence of Islamic terror following ISIS and San Bernadino.  In fact....it was immediately gun control.  No discussion about motives.  ZERO.  

Trump called for travel bans on what was it...7 countries (recommended by the Obama administration) and we saw what the reaction was to that.  Syrian refugees we don't know......."oh absolutely just come on in.  We know there possibly are ISIS radicals among you....I mean we don't know anything about you.  We've seen pictures of caravans of you flocking to Europe some of which are photos of just 20 something year old men I'm sure are all well meaning...just come on in."

And I certainly don't see them asking about the Dayton shooters motives.  And whether or not left wing extremism is on the rise.  Especially ya know since an entire political party was opened fire on by one of them.  At the very least instead of calls for gun control on our newspapers, how about some headlines like "We need to all calm the f down."  

But nope.  Here the president is squarely to blame.  So are his supporters and donors we are doxxing.  He can't visit the cities and the victims.  Oh and he should just resign.

We are so beyond peak stupid.  

Things are going bad for your side so you cry about the media blah blah. Trump is a racist jerk and its having consequences. You guys nominated and got enough idiots stirred up to elect the carnival barker president so deal with it. Blaming the media is just such a stupid attempt at distraction, though. 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You ought to know since you seem to be inspired by the hate and rhetoric of the nutjob far left.

And then accuse everyone else of the very thing you're doing. 

Neat trick.

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

You ought to know since you seem to be inspired by the hate and rhetoric of the nutjob far left.

And then accuse everyone else of the very thing you're doing. 

Neat trick.

Ah! A quick little false equivalency attack. Pathetic, untrue and a lie! 

Not so neat trick. ?️

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

How dare Tucker Carlson take a planned vacation, that white supremacist.

Or should I say if you are white, but not a Democratic (but you have to apologize till your dying breath if you don’t wanna be called a white supremacist), you are a white supremacist to you stupid fvcks. 

I am white ore and as long as I have been on this earth, I have NEVER met a white supremacist.

But you Democratic morons continue to push the fake narrative that all us white people are racist white supremacists and see how far that gets you.

You leftists sickos make me sick.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Stunning that a defense attorney would use Trump as an excuse for a nutjob client’s impulsive violence. 

The dude knows an opportunity for national exposure when he sees one. It's one of the perks of having the left own the media.

It starts with a CNN article, and before you know it, he's live with Jake Tapper, then he'll be making the DNC media tour on MSNBC, CBS, ABC, with HuffPo and NYT guest columns, a quick visit to The View where Joy Behar will suggest he could run for president, at which point the donations will come in right before we find out he used to be in law school with Avenatti.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Things are going bad for your side so you cry about the media blah blah. Trump is a racist jerk and its having consequences. You guys nominated and got enough idiots stirred up to elect the carnival barker president so deal with it. Blaming the media is just such a stupid attempt at distraction, though. 

If he's a racist he sucks at it:

IMG_20190808_165012.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, because some brain damaged kook did something a brain damaged kook might do, you are going to let him dictate your actions? I'd encourage you to stand by your principles but you'd have to find them first.

Ehh, I've been to war. Plebs thinking they can call me on my patriotism are ignorant twats, IRL. Also, there was a time, not too long ago, where doing your own things during the Anthem was kosher, and people didnt have to worry about half breeds getting all puffy about 'Merica. You do you, though.