Bills sign OT Jarron Jones

17 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I

I wonder if he can insult you in Latin, while solving quadratic equations?  ?

if he went to aquinas, no he can not.

4 minutes ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

I went to St Thomas Aquinas in Buffalo.  What is wrong with one in Rochester?

i'm being over the top because i went to the "rival" school.   it has to do with a strange east side/west side thing that rochester has going on.  some of us know aquinas as the dewey ave dumpster.  

• Haha (+1) 4

4 hours ago, teef said:

if he went to aquinas, no he can not.

i'm being over the top because i went to the "rival" school.   it has to do with a strange east side/west side thing that rochester has going on.  some of us know aquinas as the dewey ave dumpster.  

What are your opinions on Penfield?

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yeah I know....they brought in Young right away so I figured he would be the guy.  Guess not....he eats his peas one at a time.  He's a weirdo.

Can't have pea's at one time on this team! Grow up and mix them with your mashed potatoes if you don't like them

30 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Born and raised in Penfield. My 82-year-old mother still lives in the house I was born in.

there's been a ton of construction in that area and what they've brought to that area is impressive.  you don't really need to leave the suburb for anything.  

4 hours ago, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

I wonder what the record is for being on the most different teams' practice squads without ever being promoted to the final 53 anywhere?

That's an interesting thought.  Because I just sat next to Jarron Jones about 3 weeks ago on a flight from Chicago to Dallas.  I'm guessing - just guessing - that he was getting an invite to the Cowboys camp.

And, yes, it was in first class.  The man is huge.

13 minutes ago, Whites Bay said:

That's an interesting thought.  Because I just sat next to Jarron Jones about 3 weeks ago on a flight from Chicago to Dallas.  I'm guessing - just guessing - that he was getting an invite to the Cowboys camp.

And, yes, it was in first class.  The man is huge.

His regular job is in Dallas