Bills sign OT Jarron Jones

1 hour ago, teef said:

there's been a ton of construction in that area and what they've brought to that area is impressive.  you don't really need to leave the suburb for anything.  

I miss Wegmans the most.

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

Is she single ??

Yes, but she has standards. Sorry.

1 hour ago, Ittakestime said:

His regular job is in Dallas

Really?  I thought his last regular job was a gig with the Detroit Lions.

Anyway, glad he's back in upstate.  Good for him.  Hope he has a chance to shine.

4 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

Local? Please tell me he wasn't named after Dick Jarron.

Well Dick spells it Jauron and he coached the Bills two seasons after Jarron was born. Also guessing no one has named anything after Jauron unless you are referring to a bland malaise of nothingness that was his personality. 

"Man that presentation was totally Jauron. At least that doosh Pete goes full Gregg and uses a bullhorn for his power points."

4 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

What are your opinions on Penfield?

Eastside rules! Unless you are referring to East Rochester or Irondequoit, those were slices of the west side that drifted over to the east. We'll take Spencerport though! 

20 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Always great for a local kid to get his shot. He also has position versatility, which helps.  I had no idea The Little Irish had a player at ND.  Aquinas is a great high school program.  

AQ had their own 20,000 seat stadium in Roch-Cha-Cha.......back in the 50's, they actually scheduled games against small college teams because  of zero competition at HS level......Rochester Jaycees brought the Bills here in 1967 and 1968 for exhibition games.......I saw the Pats and the Fins....still have the game programs..........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

AQ had their own 20,000 seat stadium in Roch-Cha-Cha.......back in the 50's, they actually scheduled games against small college teams because  of zero competition at HS level......Rochester Jaycees brought the Bills here in 1967 and 1968 for exhibition games.......I saw the Pats and the Fins....still have the game programs..........

my dad went to AQ in the late 50s.  He would tell me of the thanksgiving games against boys town.  they had quite the program.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

As a Canisius guy, they beat us down pretty good a few times when I played.  ?

Edited by C.Biscuit97
  • Like (+1) 1

On 8/6/2019 at 10:33 AM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I wonder if he can insult you in Latin, while solving quadratic equations?  ?

I could have. Honors math major and three years of Latin.  :D

It is good he is getting a chance close to home but it is too bad it is on last day of camp with camp being close to home.