Bills starters will play “roughly a quarter” vs Colts on Thursday

I said this last year going into the first preseason game:  "I didn't think it was this possible to be this excited about a preseason game".  

Fast forward one year to the first preseason game:  I am probably twice as excited as I was at my all time high of excitement last year for a preseason game.  

Seriously, cant wait to see the offense with Allen now having some experience and owning this team and having the new OL, WR's, TE's and revamped run game around him.  Also cant wait to see the guys battling for spots at the WR position to get on the field, Oliver to get on the field, Edmunds a year more matured, and so much more.

DAMN, is it Thursday yet?

Prediction:  Zay catches 3 TD's in first quarter and then DM"s me at half time on TSW to thank me for the motivation :beer: :nana:

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I said this last year going into the first preseason game:  "I didn't think it was this possible to be this excited about a preseason game".  

Fast forward one year to the first preseason game:  I am probably twice as excited as I was at my all time high of excitement last year for a preseason game.  

Seriously, cant wait to see the offense with Allen now having some experience and owning this team and having the new OL, WR's, TE's and revamped run game around him.  Also cant wait to see the guys battling for spots at the WR position to get on the field, Oliver to get on the field, Edmunds a year more matured, and so much more.

DAMN, is it Thursday yet?

Prediction:  Zay catches 3 TD's in first quarter and then DM"s me at half time on TSW to thank me for the motivation :beer: :nana:

I'll tell you why this is the most excited I've been for a Bills preseason opener in a while...because for the first time in I-can't-remember-how-long there is a justifiable hope we have a franchise QB starting the game. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, eball said:

I'll tell you why this is the most excited I've been for a Bills preseason opener in a while...because for the first time in I-can't-remember-how-long there is a justifiable hope we have a franchise QB starting the game. 

Exactly!  That’s why I was so excited last year, getting to see the rookie version of said potential franchise QB...now I’m double excited as he’s now gonna start with a year underneath his belt and a revamped unit around him.

It takes time to gel on the field with so many new faces at just about every position, so I’m not expecting dominance in this first game and won’t even freak out if they start slow.  I just want to see some glimpses at the potential.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, eball said:

And no damned waste-of-time QB competition!

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/6/2019 at 11:26 AM, CLTbills said:

If they come out an play two series and march right down the field and score 2 TDs, they'll be out pretty quickly.

I would think a long ,clock burning first drive would pull the shoulder pads off Brown and Beasley since they are the only two wr's with nothing to prove.I'm thinking Foster is going to see a lot of plays,it doesn't sound like he has convinced anybody he's a complete wideout...Murphy and Steve touched on that today...

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Just found out I’m off tomorrow.  What are my options for watching the game live?  I don’t have the nfl ticket.  Do ticket owners get access?  Or is it just online?  

NFL Game Pass on your computer. $99 for the year, I think.