Prediction for the Bills this season

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I was going to bet over 6 wins for the Bills but it was -165. Hardly worth the trouble. Getting 12:1 for something I think is possible was irresistible.

I like it too. I wouldn't slam it to be honest but at 12-1 I think that there is a reasonable chance.

There are things we still don't have a good read on, but I'll take the optimist's perspective and say 10-6.  That mainly depends on the offensive line jelling and Josh Allen improving as hoped.

• Like (+1) 1

The first 5 games I think is what is gonna make or break our season. If we go into that first Pats game at 1-2 which would be a total Billsy thing to do, then I honestly think the season is already over. Because then you're looking at more than likely 1-3 with a loss to the Pats and possibly 2-3 if we beat the Titans before the bye. The first 3 games especially are so crucial. If we start 3-0 going into that Pats game I couldn't imagine what that crowd at New Era is gonna be like with the Pats in the house. Especially, if the Pats already have a loss or 2 since they usually start slow in September. That would be a great way to build at least a 2 game lead on them early in the year. If we start 4-0 with a win against the Pats, there is no question in my mind, this will be a playoff season. Without a doubt

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/8/2019 at 12:02 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

12:1 on the Bills winning the division. +185 on the Pats winning 10 or less.

So 10 would be a win or a push for the Pats? It's a bold play and those are not GREAT odds, but I like it. Why are you only getting 185? Think about that when you make those kind of bets.

I never bet ON the Bills, so that's a no for me.

4 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

So 10 would be a win or a push for the Pats? It's a bold play and those are not GREAT odds, but I like it. Why are you only getting 185? Think about that when you make those kind of bets.

I never bet ON the Bills, so that's a no for me.

The over/under is 11 wins for the Pats. Maybe I showed it wrong but I win $185 for a $100 bet.

In first pre-season game, Darnold looked like what I hope Allen becomes. Mayfield and Darnold are looking like Season 2 will go as hoped. Maybe there will be 3 worthwhile QBs from that class, but I still doubt it. Maybe Buffalo can be that rarest of situation where a team carries a QB. 

If Josh plays like Favre, I would say 10 wins.  If he plays like Cutler, maybe 6. I'd really like to see Josh step up in the pocket, survey the field and hit some receivers in stride 70% of the time.  Is that asking too much??  As Josh goes, so goes the Bills. That's the reality in the NFL.  Go Bills!!!!!

I'm all in at 8-8 baby!  Seriously though it's still a developmental year for Josh but he will improve greatly over the course of the season.  Next season is the big one:  9-7!  I know, I know.  Drinking the koolaide.  Call me crazy but I just can't help myself sometimes.  I'm just an optimist. 

?