Prediction for the Bills this season

2 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

What's the forecast  

Tough to get an accurate report on the weather this far in advance of the opener, but I'm thinking the game time temp in NJ will be in the 70's. 

We're HOPING playoffs.

2 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

What's the forecast for you all this year? Are you thinking playoffs?

I predict 8-10 wins, and our “Park & Pee” fees might be a bit cheaper, but not as cool as a Packers game. I DO LOVE our tailgates, but that’s a cool vibe in GB. 

6 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm with Adam. All I know is we're a threat. How big of a threat ? We'll see but that defense is going to be dominant and I fully believe Allen is the real deal and will provide a potentially explosive O.

As a retro game collector i really dig that backdrop, and his opinion.

I'm going with 10-6, we split with the Pats this year.

If the O LIne is a mess, you can kiss the playoffs good bye right now.   I did not know Morse's extensive injury and especially concussion history.  If he and other O Line starters go down for extended periods , then the whole off season FA goodwork is lost and so is the season.  Unless you have a HOF QB, a team in today'sNFL cannot survive its O Line being decimated by injury. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

If the O LIne is a mess, you can kiss the playoffs good bye right now.   I did not know Morse's extensive injury and especially concussion history.  If he and other O Line starters go down for extended periods , then the whole off season FA goodwork is lost and so is the season.  Unless you have a HOF QB, a team in today'sNFL cannot survive its O Line being decimated by injury. 

Sad but true. Will be the difference between 6-10 and 10-6.

8 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You guys beat our 2014 team which IMO was the best team in football that year. You finished 9-7 that year. The Bills always play tough no matter if they are 0-16 or 16-0. 

Umm...GB shut us out last year. Under this coach we are -164 point differential. Bills used to play nearly every game tough/close. Now we get blown out in about 1/4 of our games.

10 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm with Adam. All I know is we're a threat. How big of a threat ? We'll see but that defense is going to be dominant and I fully believe Allen is the real deal and will provide a potentially explosive O.

I think the Browns will implode.  Usually, a team with a ton of talent can't be managed the right way.

8 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You guys beat our 2014 team which IMO was the best team in football that year. You finished 9-7 that year. The Bills always play tough no matter if they are 0-16 or 16-0. 

No

Bills don't always play tough

That's actually been a problem under McDermott - alternating "tough" and "blowout". 

5 blowouts last year (I define as more than 2 TD differential), not counting a late season Pats game we were never in.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

No

Bills don't always play tough

That's actually been a problem under McDermott - alternating "tough" and "blowout". 

5 blowouts last year (I define as more than 2 TD differential), not counting a late season Pats game we were never in.

Defense had us in the NE* game through 3 quarters. Offense never showed up. The Swan Song of Derek Andersons’ illuminous career.

17 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Defense had us in the NE* game through 3 quarters. Offense never showed up. The Swan Song of Derek Andersons’ illuminous career.

I meant the 2nd NE game, Allen QB'd.  And you do have a point on the D in that game too, got 2 picks off Brady, sacked him, held him to 117 net passing yards.

Our offense was there, but not as effective as it needed to be.

• Like (+1) 1