OT - GateHouse Media buys Gannett

On 8/5/2019 at 6:24 PM, ChevyVanMiller said:

Makes me wonder how quickly they will fire Sully at the Niagara Gazette, also a Gannett newspaper.

Gannett sold the Gazette in 1997. I'm pretty sure they don't give a flying f*** about Sully.

21 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

writing would be putting his opinion into ad's so must be distribution

My subtle inference was that was Sully walking down 13th Street, tossing the Pennysaver onto front porches from his canvas bag.  Well, the porches he could hit...

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, HardyBoy said:

So to recap, you dropped a non sequitor whataboutism, coupled with an unsupported ad hominem and then crickets when I didn't take the bait?

Taking it you cannot show me peer reviewed, statistically significant research, where I can look at the method section and the statistical analysis applied on said research to back up your point of view then? 

In that case, care to share what you are actually basing your ideas on then? 

Actually forget all that, I don't have time for this the way I expect it to go (I'm open to a constructive conversation though).

One last thing and you don't even need to answer this question, but what objective evidence/proof that you are wrong would it take for you to change your mind on this (what it would take for me is in the second paragraph)? 

Or maybe I work for a living and dont live on the internet.  Im also realize you could have a red apple placed in front of you and you would insist it was green if you originally said it was green.