Chris Trapasso says the Bills Will Make the Playoffs This Season

All of those sound great... all will depend on Allen and now the health of the offensive line.

I personally think Shaq is traded during TC before final cuts.  He will be showcased a bit in Preseason like Sammy Watkins was, and then shipped off for something else... either a swing tackle and a draft pick or just a draft pick or two to help us get back to 7 in 2020, since we gave up one this past draft.

I'm good with feeling like it's 50-50 for the Bills to be a playoff team this year.  Lots of stuff could happen to make it go in either direction, but at least we have some stability in players & coaching  that we haven't had in forever, and lots of guys are seemingly on the upward end of their development curve

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, MJS said:

Yeah. How dare they have different opinions from one another!

This is the ultimate in sugar plum fairy wishes in sports, Bills fans at poker games dreamily saying this is the year are answered with raucous laughter and catcalling and crumpled beer cans bouncing off their forehead.

42 minutes ago, MJS said:

Yeah. How dare they have different opinions from one another!

Ah yes, all different opinions that could ever be construed are equal, valid, and necessary for diverse and in-depth discussions

/s

Offseason-overconfident bills fans are infinite, they were there in droves in 2002, they're here now, and they're insane

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, mushypeaches said:

I'm good with feeling like it's 50-50 for the Bills to be a playoff team this year.  Lots of stuff could happen to make it go in either direction, but at least we have some stability in players & coaching  that we haven't had in forever, and lots of guys are seemingly on the upward end of their development curve

Lots of grounds for good optimism for the first time in almost 25 years. Still so many miles of hard labor to get there in health. The Pats are probably taking the division so a WC is their only hope 

18 minutes ago, mushypeaches said:

So you would wager straight up on the Bills, with no extra incentive?

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Lots of grounds for good optimism for the first time in almost 25 years. Still so many miles of hard labor to get there in health. The Pats are probably taking the division so a WC is their only hope 

So you would wager straight up on the Bills, with no extra incentive?

I honestly think that I would.  I'm a pragmatic fella, but more positives than question marks in my mind this year

1 minute ago, mushypeaches said:

I honestly think that I would.  I'm a pragmatic fella, but more positives than question marks in my mind this year

You can hold out for far better odds.....

its nice to feel optimism after 20+ seasons

it took Jim Kelly two horrible years before it all struck gold

• Like (+1) 1