Chris Trapasso says the Bills Will Make the Playoffs This Season

Like already noted, this largely falls on the shoulders of Allen. He carried us last year with his legs a lot of times. Let's hope this year he can carry us with his arm as well. Despite the injuries we have seen thus far in camp the OL still looks a hell of a lot better than what we trotted out on the field last year. The WR group is a hell of a lot better than the one we trotted on on the field last year. The RB group is a hell of a lot better than the one we trotted out on the field last year. The Secondary should be improved with the additions we have made. A healthy Murphy will also go along way to adding to the pass rush, if indeed he can stay healthy. Edmunds has had a full offseason of work and should continue to improve. Milano going into his 3rd year. Can Lorax keep playing at the level he played last year and can Oliver fill Kyle's shoes admirably enough? Can the defense be stout enough up front against the run and can we get to the QB?  

• Like (+1) 2

I like Trapasso's optimism and the fact that he has done his homework on the Bills...I would say it qualifies him to make such an assessment The Bills need to get off to a good start and play as mistake free as possible.

Edited by Rocket94

56 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Agreed. I think this is an 8-8 overall roster. Allen's play could swing that 2, 3, MAYBE 4 games in either direction. 

I agree. So much rides on Allen. Stopping the run would go a long way as well.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, row_33 said:

This is the ultimate in sugar plum fairy wishes in sports, Bills fans at poker games dreamily saying this is the year are answered with raucous laughter and catcalling and crumpled beer cans bouncing off their forehead.

Using bottles these past years might well have cut down on the ‘irrational exuberance’.

?

It's all about the first 8 games.  After two roadies to start the season the Bills play 5 of the next 6 at home.  The two strongest opponents (NE*** and Philly) are at The Cap.

If the Bills aren't at least 5-3 at the midpoint it's going to be tough sledding to get back to the postseason.  I think they'll be 6-2 provided Morse can play and there aren't any other devastating injuries to key players.