Bills Training Camp Day 10 (8/5)

1 minute ago, Starr Almighty said:

no idea why it posted twice BUT  you guys are great:lol::lol::lol:

lol

Happens to everybody around here at one time or another. I just can’t resist giving the same response. Every. Single. Time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Do you think this means Oliver was unhappy with his own performance, or unhappy with how the practice was run?

He was unhappy with some of his teammates dance moves, it’s an embarrassment that that video went viral. . . “We can do better, Coach!”

Edited by CSBill

2 minutes ago, AllenLongBall said:

That's what I'm thinking, sheesh!

I mean, it’s blatantly obvious from the camp reports today. First Teller drive blocks him downfield and puts him on his ass and then Ford flattens him? This on the heels of his complaints to McD about his poor practice yesterday? Bust indeed!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

This is a general question because I've been out of the loop for the past few weeks, but any word on how Singletary has looked thus far? Tough to gauge a RB in camp, but I'd appreciate any insight.

He's been as advertised according to many, many reports. He's made some flashy plays and has worked in with the one's with McCoy and Gore 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, CNY315 said:

I’m shocked, shocked I tell you, that a QB facing the same defenses and personnel for 10 days would have highs and lows. Shocked I tell you! It’s almost beyond belief.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I’m shocked, shocked I tell you, that a QB facing the same defenses end personnel for 10 days would have highs and lows.Shocked I tell you!

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I’m shocked, shocked I tell you, that a QB facing the same defenses and personnel for 10 days would have highs and lows. Shocked I tell you! It’s almost beyond belief.

You can say that again :beer:

• Haha (+1) 3