Congratulations Jessica Pegula!

Just a quick shout out to Jessica Pegula on her first WTA title. She will be ranked 54 today and that is a huge accomplishment. I’m only posting this because I think this young women deserves support of Bills fans and that we should be aware of her accomplishments. Heading into the US Open she could make some serious noise. It would be cool if she was still in the tournament when the Bills visit NYC for week one. Anyway, congratulation Jessica!

• Like (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Lenigmusx said:

Just a quick shout out to Jessica Pegula on her first WTA title. She will be ranked 54 today and that is a huge accomplishment. I’m only posting this because I think this young women deserves support of Bills fans and that we should be aware of her accomplishments. Heading into the US Open she could make some serious noise. It would be cool if she was still in the tournament when the Bills visit NYC for week one. Anyway, congratulation Jessica!

And general rule of thumb to live by on The Stadium Wall is: if something, even remotely Bills related, happened yesterday and you come here to post about it today somebody has beaten you to it.

The same rule usually applies if the event happened five minutes before you came here to post it.

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

And general rule of thumb to live by on The Stadium Wall is: if something, even remotely Bills related, happened yesterday and you come here to post about it today somebody has beaten you to it.

The same rule usually applies if the event happened five minutes before you came here to post it.

LOL

In this case it was posted when she won her prior sets to get into the Semifinals 

Filed under "Who cares" along with every fanboy's birthday thread announcing that it's some former Bills' bday like it matters to anyone. What are we supposed to do, buy gifts? Send cards? Hold a parade. Literally, who gives a flying f about this woman? How does it relates to the Buffalo Bills football club and the 2019 season? And if you do give sheet, that's sad.

Come at me with the "then don't read it." I don't, but this one tipped the scale. 

3 minutes ago, zonabb said:

Filed under "Who cares" along with every fanboy's birthday thread announcing that it's some former Bills' bday like it matters to anyone. What are we supposed to do, buy gifts? Send cards? Hold a parade. Literally, who gives a flying f about this woman? How does it relates to the Buffalo Bills football club and the 2019 season? And if you do give sheet, that's sad.

Come at me with the "then don't read it." I don't, but this one tipped the scale. 

yet here you are responding .....  

FWIW Actually some people do give a chit.  

• Like (+1) 1

Congratulations to her.  But that must have been a lame tournament.  $43,000 for the win.  US Open pays $3.85M to the winner. 

Edited by Irv