How many bad practices until we get concerned about Josh Allen?

Yes, the O-line is injured.

Yes, our D-line is good.

But what would be the moment where we begin to show genuine concern about Josh Allen?

PS - I love Josh Allen, a lot... but I have a buddy who is a glass half empty kind of guy and wanted to explore his perspective 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

Yes, the O-line is injured.

Yes, our D-line is good.

But what would be the moment where we begin to show genuine concern about Josh Allen?

PS - I love Josh Allen, a lot... but I have a buddy who is a glass half empty kind of guy and wanted to explore his perspective 

Image result for i'm asking for a friend meme

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Practices ? None. I’ve seen too many Bills QBs over the years that had a “ great practice “ time and again, but stunk in games. Certainly enough to know it doesn’t mean squat. If Josh Allen is consistently bad after about 8 games, I’ll be right there on the worry train. Not now. 

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

5.5 practices.   If he isn’t killin it halfway through that sixth practice, I’m done.  DONE. 

Do you promise to never come back? That’s usually how it goes.  

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is a ‘practice thread’. The type of thread we allow noobs and school kids to offer in the off season. Those of us who know football, take the time to break down the OP’s inquiry, assure they understand the answers, then give them milk & cookies and tuck them in.

But it’s IN SEASON now. Ask your Dad.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6