Cody Ford takes 1st reps at RG

2 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

Ugh, Bodine is the only thing I can focus on here. If or when Morse is healthy throw I’m in there and that’s the starting 5 imo. 

Completely agree. I just hope Morse can be healthy for, at least, game 4 of the season. Might be able to come out 2-1 or 3-0 in those first 3 even with Bodine starting. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

Ugh, Bodine is the only thing I can focus on here. If or when Morse is healthy throw I’m in there and that’s the starting 5 imo. 

I think that Long and Feliciano, who are both out, are higher on the depth chart than Bodine at C.

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I think Bodine will be ok with better talent around him.

Could be.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

Bodine - very possibly the worst Center in the league.  I have seem him graded as low as 35th.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

To start off practice today 

Given this quote from Beane  in today's Buffalo News, I suspect that's where we'll see him this year.

“For a bigger guy, we thought he had enough athletic ability to play tackle,” Bills General Manager Brandon Beane said. “We also think he could definitely slot into guard. I think some people in the league viewed him as a guard only, worried, ‘Was he too big to play out there on the edge?’ That’ll be his biggest challenge, is playing speed.”

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

They may have no choice but to keep him with the 44 million dollar concussion 

Bodine was among the worst o lineman ive watched in the last 40 years .....he's a cut. Long can do a descent job at center if Morse cant go. I think Mitch will be fine he has had some concussion issues so reason to rush him back in the preseason so why do it. Take your time see you week 3 Mitch

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, CardinalScotts said:

Bodine was among the worst o lineman ive watched in the last 40 years .....he's a cut. Long can do a descent job at center if Morse cant go. I think Mitch will be fine he has had some concussion issues so reason to rush him back in the preseason so why do it. Take your time see you week 3 Mitch

Are you saying he is the Peterman of the OLine? 

• Haha (+1) 1