Bills Training Camp Practice Day 9 (8/4)

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have no problem with making risky throws during training camp and preseason. Josh Allen protects the ball well when its game time IMO. Perhaps to well. 

If I could pick one part of J K's playing style I would like to see rub off on J A a little, it would be Kelly's fearless gunslinger mentality throwing the footbball.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Figster said:

I have no problem with making risky throws during training camp and preseason. Josh Allen protects the ball well when its game time IMO. Perhaps to well. 

If I could pick one part of J K's playing style I would like to see rub off on J A a little, it would be Kelly's fearless gunslinger mentality throwing the footbball.

First things first. Let's protect the kid so he has time to see the field.  Our line better gel. 

• Like (+1) 4

48 minutes ago, Figster said:

Kelly had that luxury because he had Thurman Thomas running the football.   JA needs a similar compliment 

• Like (+1) 1