Texans waive D’Onta Foreman (update - claimed by Colts)

40 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I'd rather roll with Shady, Gore, Singletary.

But what if you can have gore Singletary Yeldon and a 3rd vs shady gore Singletary. I’ll take the third instead of an over the hill, oft tackled for a loss Shady. Gore put up better numbers than Shady last year on a team that was , at best, on par with the Bills. Likely a worse team. 

Edited by Bills2ref

10 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...slow down there Big Dawg.....the Hughes trade was HARDLY met with enthusiasm...do NOT try and tell me there were NOT multiple trepidations here and on the former BBMB site about trading for the "1st round bust Hughes".....let's just be honest....secondly, who the hell compared AD to Yeldon?...sure as hell was NOT me.....point was Deadskins gambled and won.....as far as Yeldon and what the Bills' EXPECTATIONS are, we have no idea yet, but I would GUESS a part is his pass catching prowess to supplement Allen's arsenal........

If you remember, Old Timer, we were trading our bust for theirs - but most everyone on this board was pretty upbeat about Hughes' potential at the time. Especially because he was backing up a couple stars on the Colts D-line.

I'm not fully sold on Yeldon but his prowess is supposed to be catching and protecting on 3rd down so he still has a shot.

7 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

But what if you can have gore Singletary Yeldon and a 3rd vs shady gore Singletary. I’ll take the third instead of an over the hill, oft tackled for a loss Shady. Gore put up better numbers than Shady last year on a team that was , at best, on par with the Bills. Likely a worse team. 

With a better Oline and a different kind of RB.  If Beane could get a third for Shady then he truly is a witch.