Baker Mayfield doing Baker Mayfield things (at an Indians game)

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

I think Darnold and Allen will shake out to be the best two of class.  Darnold scares me, too.  But the Jets do things like hire Gase and Gregggggggg, so we have that going for us.

I think it’ll be Baker and then everyone else vying for #2.  I do love how the Jest keep making these major mistakes. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Weird that chugging beer is something that think is cool.  I know this fat guy who would destroy anyone at beer chugging.  But he’s not cool.  He’s just an alcoholic. 

Why am I not surprised you are “that guy” in this thread? SMH. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

You're right, I think you might BE the fat alcoholic friend.  "I'm asking for a friend" lol

No way, man.  He's really good looking, gets laid all the time and was a college football star.  Just ask him.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Gugny said:

You are going out of your way to be unique/go against the grain.  This makes no sense and sharing the story about your fat friend has literally zero relevance.

Was he riding a bike with his fat brother?  If so then there may be relevance.

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

No way, man.  He's really good looking, gets laid all the time and was a college football star.  Just ask him.

He will have to ask after he gets out of a high level business meeting.?

Edited by formerlyofCtown

13 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Rooting for the baseball from the city where you play football ... ok

Firing up the crowd ... ok

Chugging a beer or two ... ok

I see nothing wrong here... I hope he leads his team to the AFC championship game before losing to the Bills.

Maybe people seem to forget Jim Kelly out drinking and drunk often early in his career in Buffalo

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/3/2019 at 11:56 PM, Romie said:

Cowherd only talks about this dude because it draws a reaction.   His show is *****.  This is what normal twenty something year old kids do.

There's only one thing that comes to mind when I hear the name Cowherd, annoying.