Baker Mayfield doing Baker Mayfield things (at an Indians game)

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I want to not like this guy... 

... But it's pretty hard not to. :lol: 

Different temperament required between waiting behind a legend and pushing your way into the starting role with a middling qb.

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 6

2 hours ago, Bill Murray said:

That’s pretty impressive technique biting through the bottom.  Keyless entry...

I remember calling it werewolfing it.  Ended up with bloody gums if you did it. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Him, Mahomes, Luck, and JA will be division champs for a while. The playoffs and AFC championship is gonna be a slug fest for years to come. 

Little concerned about Luck’s long term viability with his injuries but yes I agree bro.

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

I love it.  All the young QBs are setting the stage for a great decade-long fun.  (not Jackson, though)

and be sure to make time for the Josh Rosen Show. You thought Ryan Leaf was bad?  

Implosion Rosen! Must see TV!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I’d give him a beer, but don’t need to, as if he gets tipsy again he can stare at the five letters in his first name, throw out the k, shuffle the rest up, and drink that. 

Edited by drf1835

3 minutes ago, drf1835 said:

I’d give him a beer, but don’t too, as if he gets tipsy again he can stare at the five letters in his first name, throw out the k, shuffle the rest up, and drink that. 

Might we inquire if you have been pursuing similar pastimes?

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Him, Mahomes, Luck, and JA will be division champs for a while. The playoffs and AFC championship is gonna be a slug fest for years to come. 

I’m very optimistic about Josh, but Darnold already looks like the truth.