Prayer Request

Asking far and wide for prayers, and contacting prayer groups for as much of the Lord’s blessing and healing hands as possible.

In asking for prayers for Santana Lucci Larios.  He's a cousin of a good friend who is having emergency open heart surgery.  He’s just a baby.  One month old, has a congenital heart condition, and has suffered two heart attacks in the last day.

Thank you.

• Sad 6

O merciful Father in heaven, thank You for being with Santana while he is in surgery.

Please hear our prayers . We trust in your Goodness, in Your Mercy and Love. Please grant our prayers for safe and successful heart surgery for him and please give him strength.

Grant his doctors/surgeons/anesthesiologists/nurses/technicians and all who shall perform and assist on the procedures, with steady hands, composed minds, clear eyesight and sound faculties.  

O gracious Father, bring healing to this innocent child and bless him with the best care possible as he recovers. Continue to bless him with your tender care. help him grow in strength each day, and bring him/her to full recovery quickly, without any setbacks.

I pray for  his family, please grant them strength and peace of heart while they wait. We place our complete trust in you Father and know your perfect will shall be done.

Amen.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Asking far and wide for prayers, and contacting prayer groups for as much of the Lord’s blessing and healing hands as possible.

In asking for prayers for Santana Lucci Larios.  He's a cousin of a good friend who is having emergency open heart surgery.  He’s just a baby.  One month old, has a congenital heart condition, and has suffered two heart attacks in the last day.

Thank you.

Prayers up!  I've been through a similar situation with my own daughter....congenital heart problem, heart attack and more.  I pray for God's peace for all who are hurting in this circumstance....and for healing.  We are told to ask...so I will .....for your friend's little one.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just as the soft rains fill the streams,
pour into the rivers, and join together in the oceans,
so may the power of every moment of your goodness
flow forth to awaken and heal all beings–
those here now, those gone before, those yet to come.

By the power of every moment of your goodness,
may your heart’s wishes be soon fulfilled
as completely shining as the bright full moon,
as magically as by a wish-fulfilling gem.

By the power of every moment of your goodness,
may all dangers be averted and all disease be gone.
May no obstacle come across your way.
May you enjoy fulfillment and long life.

For all in whose heart dwells respect,
who follow the wisdom and compassion, of the Way,
may your life prosper in the four blessings
of old age, beauty, happiness and strength.

8 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Sucks that babies have to go through isht like that ... Prayers sent for the young fella.

agree...pretty disheartening to see an infant who has just taken their first breath's of life already having to face a major struggle....