New turf in Madden?

7 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

lol not sure, but they made Josh Allen so bad.  He throws like 10-15 yds off target.  I played several games and said F this.  No QB is 10-15 yds off target unless there is miscommunication.  Not by chance.  

You played several games with the Bills and you aren’t sure how big the logo is on the field?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just got the game, looking at things now...man, they really screw the Bills.

How is Denzel Ward and Marcus Lattimore "superstars," but Tre'Davious White isn't?

How is Leighton Vander Esche a "superstar" and Tremaine Edmunds isn't?

How are guys like McCoy, Hughes, Poyer, Morse, Hauschka, Milano, and Ford rated so low?

It's crazy...and it's impossible to play online with the Bills, you'll just get smoked every time.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

lol not sure, but they made Josh Allen so bad.  He throws like 10-15 yds off target.  I played several games and said F this.  No QB is 10-15 yds off target unless there is miscommunication.  Not by chance.  

It’s all QB’s under 80.  They make you get elites.  It’s crap

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JustWinPlease said:

How is Denzel Ward and Marcus Lattimore "superstars," but Tre'Davious White isn't?

How are guys like McCoy, Hughes, Poyer, Morse, Hauschka, Milano, and Ford rated so low?

It's crazy...and it's impossible to play online with the Bills, you'll just get smoked every time.

I only watched four or five Cowboys games last season, but I would opine that Van der Esch was clearly better overall than Tremaine.

• Like (+1) 3

Don't worry they will adjust our guys up midseason after we stomp on some teams. 

5 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I only watched four or five Cowboys games last season, but I would opine that Van der Esch was clearly better overall than Tremaine.

Absolutely. He was spectacular. Tremaine's still got the high ceiling so let's hope he takes that next step this year. 

Edited by Big C

Madden 20 is broken.

I've been playing this game for 20 years, and this is the most frustrated/dejected I've ever felt after my first day playing it. I played two online games and then frustratedly turned the game off. I refuse to play it again until there are some serious patches/updates, because there's too much wrong with it right now for it to be at all enjoyable.

The physics are whack, the tackling is piss poor causing plays where running backs break like 10 tackles on the way to the end zone, the zone coverage is awful, and basic things like challening plays are still broken.

Most egregious? At the end of my second game, I was down 1 point with the ball in field goal range. There were 10 seconds left in the game, and my opponent called a timeout. The screen said "timeout" and went to the play call screen, but the clock didn't stop, and the game ended without me even having a chance to kick the ball. That's right, a timeout at the end of the game didn't actually stop the clock. 

Basic stuff.

The game is broken.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, JustWinPlease said:

I'm undefeated with the Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Madden is nothing more than a money grab. Same game every year and people keep buying it. 

Actually it's not the same game every year. They actually take features away every year.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6

9 hours ago, JustWinPlease said:

we were 6-10 last year with a terrible offense....what did you expect?

Haven't played madden in a long while. Once upon a time I was ranked as high as #17 after knocking off #2 in the world. Was getting ready to out with some buddies, they were picking me up. I decided to try and get a quick game in, got paired up with a guy ranked #2. My buddies got there early and were honking there horn. I was like Holy crap get in here, I have to play this game! They all popped beers and sat on the couch and cheered like it was a real game. It was Buffalo vs Tennessee in a defensive battle. I could barely move the ball. Scored on a 90 yard bomb just before halftime, then later on a fumble return. Hit a 55 harder as time expired for a 17-16 win. Man those were the days. 

Edited by NC Book
  • Like (+1) 1

I have literally bought Madden every year since 2001.  This may very well be the first time I don't. 

Online play has been terrible for years.  Their focus on trying to get players to buy MUT packs to make extra money has ruined the rest of the game.  MUT mode sucks.  I'm sorry.  It does.  People run the same 3 plays over and over and over again.  All game.  How is that possibly fun?

And franchise mode?  I can't even list all the features of franchise mode that have been taken out over the years only to come back again (or not) as some sort of "new" feature. 

Basically, it's paying $60 every year for a roster update at this point.  Sad really.  Very sad.

1 hour ago, NC Book said:

Haven't played madden in a long while. Once upon a time I was ranked as high as #17 after knocking off #2 in the world. Was getting ready to out with some buddies, they were picking me up. I decided to try and get a quick game in, got paired up with a guy ranked #2. My buddies got there early and were honking there horn. I was like Holy crap get in here, I have to play this game! They all popped beers and sat on the couch and cheered like it was a real game. It was Buffalo vs Tennessee in a defensive battle. I could barely move the ball. Scored on a 90 yard bomb just before halftime, then later on a fumble return. Hit a 55 harder as time expired for a 17-16 win. Men those were the days. 

I had a similar story in that I was beating the #6 ranked.  I was in the top 1000, but nowhere near top 100. Anyways, I was buffalo and he was Detroit (back when they were bad, 2002 or so). I was up big at halftime. Coming out of halftime, he had to kickoff.  He wouldn’t kick off, and there was no playclock on kickoffs.  So the game just sat there.

It was late and I was tired, and also furious.  So I turned all the contrast/color down on the tv to black out the screen, turned the volume up all the way, and went to sleep.  Hours later, he kicked the ball off and it woke me up.  I grab the controller and start playing.  Probably surprised the crap out of him.  Then, all of a sudden, he quit the game, and I never got credit for it.  He quit in some way that made it not count.  I was livid and haven’t played online since, minus maybe a game here or there.  

I havent purchased a madden game since madden 12.  I have kids now and no time to play.  I wouldn’t. change a thing now, but occasionally I think it would be nice to relive just one of those care free days

• Like (+1) 1