Keeper league, need help

gflande1

I’m in a work fantasy football league. I never really take it too seriously, just enough to keep me interested. This year, I want to do a better job. 

Anyway, first thing I need help with is who I should designate as my keeper. I’ll know the draft order before I need to make my selection. Don’t know if that’s normal or not. Our league is 10 teams PPR. As you can see, I don’t have much to choose from, just worried about keeping Bell (especially if I end up with a top 6 pick) for my first pick.  He won’t have the OL he had in Pitt.

I am leaning toward either Juju or Mack. Juju would only cost me my Fifth, Mack would cost me my last pick. 

Thanks

glen

3250E4A8-5E43-4C46-BC18-311D5BE39C82.jpeg

Edited by gflande1

I'm in a tough spot in my keeper league too. I have Juju in the 6th and it feels like good value for me. Uncertainties as the top dog maybe. But in the 6th? They are still going to be a productive offense. 

Otherwise I have Sony Michel in the 8th.

Keeper (Live in person) draft was today. 

I kept Michael Thomas for my first (uncertain value)

Tyreek hill for my third. ( good value, I think)

Josh Allen for my 15th. ( Awseome!)

I also mad eight side bets- all for Josh Allen....$20.00 per....

Fantasy points:

Allen - DArnold

Allen - Rosen

2x Allen - Mayfield

Allen - Ryan

Allen - Mahomes

Rushing yards:

Allen - Jackson

Longest in the air completed pass (no YAC):

Allen - Mahomes.

I keep two out in of 3 (no draft penalty).  I pick 12th.

Chubb

Evans

Gurley

Would have seemed insane to even consider it 9 months ago, but I think I need to drop Gurley.  The delta between he and Chubb isn’t enough to overcome the continued injury questions, right?

Some concern that Chubb could lose touches later in the year to Hunt, but looking at him as a long term keeper.

On 8/2/2019 at 7:00 PM, gflande1 said:

I am leaning toward either Juju or Mack. Juju would only cost me my Fifth, Mack would cost me my last pick. 

On 8/3/2019 at 9:40 PM, Big C said:

I'm in a tough spot in my keeper league too. I have Juju in the 6th and it feels like good value for me. Uncertainties as the top dog maybe. But in the 6th? They are still going to be a productive offense. 

Otherwise I have Sony Michel in the 8th.

You guys would be insane not to keep Juju at those rounds in a keeper league.  He's only 22 and has been insanely productive each of the last four years at the college and pro level.  I'm not concerned with him handling the #1 WR slot and should even receive more targets.

On 8/15/2019 at 10:59 AM, The Plastic Cup said:

I keep two out in of 3 (no draft penalty).  I pick 12th.

Chubb

Evans

Gurley

Would have seemed insane to even consider it 9 months ago, but I think I need to drop Gurley.  The delta between he and Chubb isn’t enough to overcome the continued injury questions, right?

Some concern that Chubb could lose touches later in the year to Hunt, but looking at him as a long term keeper.

Tough call as I'd definitely keep Evans as you don't have to worry about him splitting carries.  I'd keep Gurley in a PPR league and Chubb in a standard league.  

Edited by Doc Brown

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.