New Era "Return of the Blue and Red" Practice 8/2 night

55 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That whole thing with this Will Lucas kid sponsored by "Stone's Buddies" was just TCTL (too cute to live). 

Nice to see the players just really buying in to give that kid a special experience including everyone clustering around him after his "touchdown" jumping up and down

Very cool.

Did he get a request for a drug test like Stephen Jackson?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

He gone. (Sills)

Probably, but I still think he might land on the PS, because they really seem to like him. Considered drafting him several times, made a big push to reel him in as a UDFA. I think they see something there and may wanna develop him. But he's definitely gonna need to have some flashes or, as you said, he gone. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, blacklabel said:

Probably, but I still think he might land on the PS, because they really seem to like him. Considered drafting him several times, made a big push to reel him in as a UDFA. I think they see something there and may wanna develop him. But he's definitely gonna need to have some flashes or, as you said, he gone. 

Maybe.  They let RayRay marinate a year on PS and it's reported he looks much improved.

No reason they won't try that again.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

I liked him coming out, but he was always gonna have to bulk up to make it in the NFL... Not much sign of that so far. Maybe being on a practice squad and getting into a gym will help. We'll see. He's still relatively new to WR, so he'd be a good project. 

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Or they are going against a pretty damn good D line

giphy.gif

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is the exact throw that made Johnny Manziel a college success.. The difference is he was throwing to the man giant Mike Evans, not the pre-pubescent Cole Beasley. They did a good job flipping the WR room, but there's still a size void there. Hopefully it's something we can add in the future.