Colts vs Bills on DTV 212-1 live Thurs?

Colts-Bills on 212-1 here in TN as well.  They don't have me on Sunday Ticket auto-renew this year (waiting to hear about promos first before making the call) and I didn't subscribe to Gamepass. . Is DirecTV giving us a freebie? 

14 minutes ago, GG said:

Is 212-1 a real channel, anyway?  Have they ever broadcast anything on it before?

Right?! 

Did DTV add that in due to the CBS dispute? 

My NFL Network on 212 says something different but 212-1 NFLNaHD says Colts vs. Bills...

I am in the local market, so I'm curious if it may be blacked out for us...

3 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I don't think I've ever seen anything on it but 213-1 the MLBa station shows games once in a while

Correct, there has always been a 213-1 to show another baseball game. 212-1 is real.....they just started 247-1 as an extra TBS station

4 hours ago, TN-Bills said:

Colts-Bills on 212-1 here in TN as well.  They don't have me on Sunday Ticket auto-renew this year (waiting to hear about promos first before making the call) and I didn't subscribe to Gamepass. . Is DirecTV giving us a freebie? 

Just because it is in the guide does not mean you have access to it, I guess we will see Thursday.

Just now, mattynh said:

Just because it is in the guide does not mean you have access to it, I guess we will see Thursday.

I don't see why not. You can watch the Jets on 212....why not the Bills on 212-1?

2 minutes ago, mattynh said:

My programs in the guide show in two colors: white or gray. The white generally indicates I receive the channel, while gray means it isn't part of our packaged deal. The question remains: despite being able to access the channel (currently white), will I receive the broadcast since I'm a local customer? 

On 8/2/2019 at 5:08 PM, Mike in Horseheads said:

According to the guide the Colts vs Bills game is on DTV 212-1 (NFLNa) live on Thursday at 7. Does anybody know if thats accurate?

I know it will be on live when I watch that feed from the website I use. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/2/2019 at 6:01 PM, plenzmd1 said:

My upcoming recordings have this being recorded at 7PM next Thursday..so yes it is on. And no need for game pass, only NFL Network on Directv i am guessing

I do not have gamepass however do have Sunday ticket. It’s showing on my guide. I guess we will see 

7 hours ago, mattynh said:

I’ve never seen 212-1 listed until today, and I watch a lot of 212.