Colts vs Bills on DTV 212-1 live Thurs?

On 8/6/2019 at 9:34 AM, EmotionallyUnstable said:

So I called DTV about 212-1 

"Edmond" told me that this is currently a temporary channel, that has no dates/times attached to it. If you receive 212, you should get 212-1. 

For those of you that are in-market for Bills games, I asked if he could guarantee that we'd receive the Bills game via this channel during preseason and regular season (currently cannot get CBS due to Nexstar blackout). He could not do this, but instead is sending us a 'free' local channel receiver that we can hook up to our current service in order to receive CBS to bypass the blackout.

If it works, I should be good for the season. Regardless, I will call back to complain about the service the new receiver provides, to see if I can weasel out a good Sunday Ticket deal.

black out resolved 

On 8/6/2019 at 11:56 PM, Mark Vader said:

LIARS! AT&T screwed me over.

I check my TV listing and NFL Network was not available. I call them and they said that it's impossible to get NFL Network because it has been completely removed from AT&T.

Don't waste your time calling them. Jerks! :angry: I should have known better.

There's a reason why AT&T's logo is the Death Star.

Having lived in Seattle for many years I know Direct TV is not the same all over the country.  We have Direct Tv here in SE Virginia, and we have the NFL network CH 212.  I have it set to record the game @ 1900.  NFL Channel is part of our normal "package," and not an extra  pay type like the 700 series Sunday Ticket is.  I know this info does nothing to help your situation but saying it's not available may mean just in your area?   

8 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Having lived in Seattle for many years I know Direct TV is not the same all over the country.  We have Direct Tv here in SE Virginia, and we have the NFL network CH 212.  I have it set to record the game @ 1900.  NFL Channel is part of our normal "package," and not an extra  pay type like the 700 series Sunday Ticket is.  I know this info does nothing to help your situation but saying it's not available may mean just in your area?   

DirecTV is the same everywhere . What do you mean?

27 minutes ago, nucci said:

DirecTV is the same everywhere . What do you mean?

They do not have the same station line up.  What I meant was in Seattle, we had some Canada stations, not available in Virginia.  We moved East in 2003, and I don't think there was an NFL network then.  Now because of some ATT problem we don't even get all the local stations anymore.

Just now, Marv's Neighbor said:

They do not have the same station line up.  What I meant was in Seattle, we had some Canada stations, not available in Virginia.  We moved East in 2003, and I don't think there was an NFL network then.  Now because of some ATT problem we don't even get all the local stations anymore.

Ahhh, local channels...got it

Hopefully its on, but past experiences usually meant its listed but you get the message. "Sorry this program is not available in your area" when the game starts. I've been down that road before.

Fingers crossed

On 8/3/2019 at 5:52 PM, Vod Kanockers said:

I normally keep quiet when it comes to the media’s coverage of this team. However it feels like things have reached a fever pitch. Not even so much as the general showing of disrespect, (bc respect is earned) but just the way this team is perceived as a joke lately. 

How many replays are are being shown on NFLN between the Colts and Bills? Two. What times are they on? 2am Friday night, and 4am Monday night. 

How many replays between the Browns and Redskins? EIGHT. Typically all shown between 10am and 10pm. 

Typically when NFLN does an inside training camp, replays are shown throughout the day and night. What day does Buffalo land on? Same day as 1st preseason game. Guess which of the shows got the replays throughout the night? 

Also, if you happened to catch the training camp live on NFLN, when they were interviewing JA, about every minute or so when he would answer a question, that smug little troll with the big ears would look at the camera and smirk. As if saying, “yeah right, you guys suck.”  The utter disrespect and BALLS to do that while sitting net to someone who could literally end you, is just in fathomable! The Bills website kinda edited over a bunch of those looks with live play rather than showing it. (Will try to post screen cap below)

Madden: (yeah, yeah, it’s Madden) 2nd ranked defense last year. THREE players on D rated over 80. Defense overall rated as an 80. Along the likes of Washington, Detroit, NYJ, and AZ. Rated higher are, SF, ATL, GB, NO, and HOU WITH AN 88???

Yeah, I get it, we haven’t done anything in the past century. But it’s not like AZ, WASH, DET, etc, have been setting the world on fire as well.. 

81019D7D-4638-40CB-841B-E787A4B82A10.jpeg

So if I understand your post correctly, you are suggesting that the Cleveland Browns get more respect around the NFL than the Buffalo Bills.

Man, that hurts.

17 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

If they were the same everywhere why are they giving Mark the run around?  Maybe the ATT he's referring to is a product other than Direct TV?

I think he said he had UVerse....if so they removed NFLN prior to the draft...totally different from DTV, NFLN is available in the Choice and above lineups on DTV.

58 minutes ago, Nervous Guy said:

I think he said he had UVerse....if so they removed NFLN prior to the draft...totally different from DTV, NFLN is available in the Choice and above lineups on DTV.

I didn’t notice my bill going down when UVerse robbed me of one of my favorite channels. 

1 hour ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

If they were the same everywhere why are they giving Mark the run around?  Maybe the ATT he's referring to is a product other than Direct TV?

I think so...i visit family and directv channels are same except for locals...plus NFL Network isn't on all Channel packages..if you have a lower package CH 212 isn't on it