Colts vs Bills on DTV 212-1 live Thurs?

I saw that, I hit info and it said August 8, 7:00-10:00pm. That would indicate it is live and since I paid the $99 to watch all the preseason games so they will all be broadcast for free.

Edited by chris heff
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

I dont think I'm understanding.  Do you need to have direct TV AND gamepass to watch the Bill's Colts preseason game live on 212? I live out of state. 

My upcoming recordings have this being recorded at 7PM next Thursday..so yes it is on. And no need for game pass, only NFL Network on Directv i am guessing

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, chris heff said:

I don’t know.

If you have DTV look at your guide now and on 212-1 the game is already listed.

10 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

My upcoming recordings have this being recorded at 7PM next Thursday..so yes it is on. And no need for game pass, only NFL Network on Directv i am guessing

They do this with MLB games on 213-1 a lot of the time. Thats how i see my O's

You all were a great help. For what it's worth I found the Bill's Colts game in the guide in Direct TV, clicked on it, hit info, and it appears I will be recording it live on Thursday. It's odd because it is the only thing listed in the line for channel 212-1 even though it isnt on for a week. I hope this thread helps other out to state Bill's fan like me, and I hope NFL network airs the other games too. 

13 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Thats what it says right now on 212-1

I advanced the guide a week and saw 

The NY bowl. 

Yet when I “searched” for them I got ch 212

???

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....for the Roch-Cha-Cha gang............Channel 8 WROC-TV.......pre-game at 6:30 followed by game at 7PM..................

Bless your little heart 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....for the Roch-Cha-Cha gang............Channel 8 WROC-TV.......pre-game at 6:30 followed by game at 7PM..................

Thanks for the thought.   According to the Spectrum TV guide, Syracuse has it on WSYR, channel 9 at 7PM.  Looks like no pre-game.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

You all were a great help. For what it's worth I found the Bill's Colts game in the guide in Direct TV, clicked on it, hit info, and it appears I will be recording it live on Thursday. It's odd because it is the only thing listed in the line for channel 212-1 even though it isnt on for a week. I hope this thread helps other out to state Bill's fan like me, and I hope NFL network airs the other games too. 

Here in Southwest Florida, I checked NFL channel and up comes 212-1.  It show Colts at Bills 7 PM Thursday night.  also with my 30/month loyalty discount I am actually 18 + change for Sunday ticket.  Time frame is 6 moths starting in September.

I normally keep quiet when it comes to the media’s coverage of this team. However it feels like things have reached a fever pitch. Not even so much as the general showing of disrespect, (bc respect is earned) but just the way this team is perceived as a joke lately. 

How many replays are are being shown on NFLN between the Colts and Bills? Two. What times are they on? 2am Friday night, and 4am Monday night. 

How many replays between the Browns and Redskins? EIGHT. Typically all shown between 10am and 10pm. 

Typically when NFLN does an inside training camp, replays are shown throughout the day and night. What day does Buffalo land on? Same day as 1st preseason game. Guess which of the shows got the replays throughout the night? 

Also, if you happened to catch the training camp live on NFLN, when they were interviewing JA, about every minute or so when he would answer a question, that smug little troll with the big ears would look at the camera and smirk. As if saying, “yeah right, you guys suck.”  The utter disrespect and BALLS to do that while sitting net to someone who could literally end you, is just in fathomable! The Bills website kinda edited over a bunch of those looks with live play rather than showing it. (Will try to post screen cap below)

Madden: (yeah, yeah, it’s Madden) 2nd ranked defense last year. THREE players on D rated over 80. Defense overall rated as an 80. Along the likes of Washington, Detroit, NYJ, and AZ. Rated higher are, SF, ATL, GB, NO, and HOU WITH AN 88???

Yeah, I get it, we haven’t done anything in the past century. But it’s not like AZ, WASH, DET, etc, have been setting the world on fire as well.. 

81019D7D-4638-40CB-841B-E787A4B82A10.jpeg

54 minutes ago, Vod Kanockers said:

I normally keep quiet when it comes to the media’s coverage of this team. However it feels like things have reached a fever pitch. Not even so much as the general showing of disrespect, (bc respect is earned) but just the way this team is perceived as a joke lately. 

How many replays are are being shown on NFLN between the Colts and Bills? Two. What times are they on? 2am Friday night, and 4am Monday night. 

How many replays between the Browns and Redskins? EIGHT. Typically all shown between 10am and 10pm. 

Typically when NFLN does an inside training camp, replays are shown throughout the day and night. What day does Buffalo land on? Same day as 1st preseason game. Guess which of the shows got the replays throughout the night? 

Also, if you happened to catch the training camp live on NFLN, when they were interviewing JA, about every minute or so when he would answer a question, that smug little troll with the big ears would look at the camera and smirk. As if saying, “yeah right, you guys suck.”  The utter disrespect and BALLS to do that while sitting net to someone who could literally end you, is just in fathomable! The Bills website kinda edited over a bunch of those looks with live play rather than showing it. (Will try to post screen cap below)

Madden: (yeah, yeah, it’s Madden) 2nd ranked defense last year. THREE players on D rated over 80. Defense overall rated as an 80. Along the likes of Washington, Detroit, NYJ, and AZ. Rated higher are, SF, ATL, GB, NO, and HOU WITH AN 88???

Yeah, I get it, we haven’t done anything in the past century. But it’s not like AZ, WASH, DET, etc, have been setting the world on fire as well.. 

81019D7D-4638-40CB-841B-E787A4B82A10.jpeg

Sounds like somebody needs a hug....c’mere big fella!

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Augie said:

Since Al Gore invented the DVR, I don’t care too much what time they air our preseason games. Best way to watch preseason is recorded, anyway. 

What is this.. DVR you speak of? Some form of alien technology? I’ve never heard of it before... 

Clearly the point of my ramble was the best ways to watch the replays. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us! Gold star for you! ️ 

23 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Sounds like somebody needs a hug....c’mere big fella!

6CD76659-CBD6-4CAB-8165-2357622C8813.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Vod Kanockers said:

What is this.. DVR you speak of? Some form of alien technology? I’ve never heard of it before... 

Clearly the point of my ramble was the best ways to watch the replays. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us! Gold star for you! ️ 

6CD76659-CBD6-4CAB-8165-2357622C8813.jpeg

I like how you mentioned alien technology, then included a photo of one. Bravo! It’s the ears that give them away, you know. 

• Haha (+1) 1