Return of the Blue and Red

Vertig0

Noticed that there are still tickets out there (free) for tonight's practice.

Anyone attend this last year?

The wife and I don't have much going on tonight and I was wondering what the atmosphere is like and if it's worth it to take a ride down to the stadium for a few hours.  

Thanks!

Just now, Johnny Hammersticks said:

It’s awesome!  Go!  Park at one of the HS’s and take the $1 shuttle.  10 minute ride to SJF.  Easy in and out.  

So much fun not only to watch the players, but to see how a NFL TC practice runs.  It really is something to experience.

Thanks for the feedback!  Tonight's is actually at New Era Field with free parking - hopefully it's still a similar experience!

2 hours ago, Vertig0 said:

Noticed that there are still tickets out there (free) for tonight's practice.

Anyone attend this last year?

The wife and I don't have much going on tonight and I was wondering what the atmosphere is like and if it's worth it to take a ride down to the stadium for a few hours.  

Thanks!

This is great- Free Stuff

10 minutes ago, chris heff said:

This just in, NFL Network has Bills activating Center Billy Price! This should come as a surprise to the Bengals.

I hope he's at practice!! I knew I wore my price jersey for a reason! 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Last year they broadcast this live on WGR or something similar IIRC. Anything like that this  year?

Not positive, but Sal (I think) said he, Murphy, and Wood will be covering it because it's their "training camp" too, to get ready for the season on the broadcasting side of things. I'd assume that would be on WGR, but I didn't hear it explicitly stated. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, arcane said:

Not positive, but Sal (I think) said he, Murphy, and Wood will be covering it because it's their "training camp" too, to get ready for the season on the broadcasting side of things. I'd assume that would be on WGR, but I didn't hear it explicitly stated. 

It's on WGR at the moment :beer:

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Last year they broadcast this live on WGR or something similar IIRC. Anything like that this  year?

Yes, please see pinned thread - live stream from Bills

Let's move over to a clean thread that doesn't start with all the talk about going/not going/watering flowers