Brandon Beane-Cody Ford

BIGBOY

If you watched the All or Nothing series on Amazon the Panthers are featured in the latest season. Now in the last episode the Panthers GM admits they liked Cody Ford in the first round. The stretch you could try to make is Beane knew Carolina liked Ford and therefore was concerned when they traded up it was for Ford. This would mean Beane would have contacts still in the Panthers scouting and personal department. 

I want to believe the OP wasn’t trying to bring religious beliefs into this forum. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Ford is an overhyped bust and fans will not be happy with the whole draft and garbage free agents signings

Have you ever said anything that wasn't miserable? IT'S BEEN A FREAKIN' WEEK!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BIGBOY said:

If you’ve caught Embedded (which was very well made), you’d know that Beane was absolutely SWOON over Cody Ford. When the Panthers leap frogged the Bills you could see the fear and anxiety in his eyes. 10 seconds later, pure relief and julbliation accompanied by high fives. You would have thought the Bills selected 9x pro bowler Walter Jones. It got me to thinking why was Beane so enamored with Ford? Personally I didn’t see it on film, but who am I? Fast forward to today, and I still don’t see it, neither does the media in attendance. Early talks are of switching Ford to G...emphasis on early. 

So what is everyone missing that Beane saw that day? It was almost as if he had some sort of epiphany. Then my dear friend dug up this retweet by Cody Ford and it all made sense. The only logical conclusion I can come to is McDermott was controlling Beane via rosary from a few seats over. If you replay the tape from embedded you can see McDermott whispering to himself with a look of concentration on his face. 

28D0BA60-66D8-4AA9-AB17-A5A92A083E0A.jpeg

And moving him to guard is a bad thing?? 

So maybe he can continue at RT and be a top 10 or so RT, or move him to RG and he can be all pro.  Or he could move inside for this seaosn, but next year go back to tackle as he gets more experience.

Yes Beane and McD both liked him, if you want to say loved that's fine too.  But don't recall either stating he will be RT and no where else will he ever play.

If moving him to RG and playing Ng at RT puts the best five out there, why exactly is that a bad thing?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BIGBOY said:

I know..im clogging the board. We need more information on Steve tasker and kay Adams. If you want to ignore why the GM jumped through hoops to select Ford and he’s been a no show at RT, that’s your prerogative. Personally, I’m sick and tired of watching this mess of an oline. If they don’t get it together Allen will never develop. 

Heel! 

How many days have you been to training camp?

Edited by BuffAlone