Brandon Beane-Cody Ford

BIGBOY

17 minutes ago, BIGBOY said:

Again, it was involuntary...it was almost as if Beane had no control over his body and actions when the ford pick was up. I wonder what McDermott was whispering as he was clutching that rosary?

This post makes no sense, your saying God used his divine powers to put Cody Ford on the Bills and that's a bad thing? I mean shouldn't you be amped up that we've got God's chosen O-linemen?

But seriously the idea that Cody Ford is here because he's a good Christian is even more of a ridiculous stretch than the one about Peterman last year.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

This post makes no sense, your saying God used his divine powers to put Cody Ford on the Bills and that's a bad thing? I mean shouldn't you be amped up that we've got God's chosen O-linemen?

But seriously the idea that Cody Ford is here because he's a good Christian is even more of a ridiculous stretch than the one about Peterman last year.

I’m saying McDermott went from 6 to 12 because he saw a man of the cloth in Ford. His play in TC thus far doesn’t even come close to justifying beanes reaction. It was like a shoe in hall of famer fell into his lap. It was very bizarre. 

11 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

Maybe McD realized how bad the oline sucked last year and he really liked Ford because of his physical style of play.  ? 

Fair enough!

6 minutes ago, BIGBOY said:

I’m saying McDermott went from 6 to 12 because he saw a man of the cloth in Ford. His play in TC thus far doesn’t even come close to justifying beanes reaction. It was like a shoe in hall of famer fell into his lap. It was very bizarre. 

Doubling and tripling down on your original stupidity doesn't make you look smarter, FYI.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I thought new people couldn't make threads for this very reason...

I know..im clogging the board. We need more information on Steve tasker and kay Adams. If you want to ignore why the GM jumped through hoops to select Ford and he’s been a no show at RT, that’s your prerogative. Personally, I’m sick and tired of watching this mess of an oline. If they don’t get it together Allen will never develop. 

6 minutes ago, transient said:

Doubling and tripling down on your original stupidity doesn't make you look smarter, FYI.

Heel! 

Edited by BIGBOY

2 minutes ago, BIGBOY said:

I know..the board is just clogged with information on Steve tasker and kay Adams. If you want to ignore why the GM jumped through hoops to select Ford and he’s been a no show at RT, that’s your prerogative. Personally, I’m sick and tired of watching this mess of an oline. If they don’t get it together Allen will never develop. 

Heel! 

This posting style seems oddly familiar.

I smell a revenant of a ban-ee.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, mannc said:

It was an awesome thread title though.  A question mark at the end would have made it perfect.

If nothing else McDermott is a heck of a salesman selling his process. 

15 minutes ago, BIGBOY said:

If you want to ignore why the GM jumped through hoops to select Ford and he’s been a no show at RT, that’s your prerogative.

Let's not forget Ford is a rookie 7 days into his first training camp against a stout defensive line. Give the man a chance to progress. You come off like he has looked like trash.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BIGBOY said:

If you’ve caught Embedded (which was very well made), you’d know that Beane was absolutely SWOON over Cody Ford. When the Panthers leap frogged the Bills you could see the fear and anxiety in his eyes. 10 seconds later, pure relief and julbliation accompanied by high fives. You would have thought the Bills selected 9x pro bowler Walter Jones. It got me to thinking why was Beane so enamored with Ford? Personally I didn’t see it on film, but who am I? Fast forward to today, and I still don’t see it, neither does the media in attendance. Early talks are of switching Ford to G...emphasis on early.

So what is everyone missing that Beane saw that day? It was almost as if he had some sort of epiphany. Then my dear friend dug up this retweet by Cody Ford and it all made sense. The only logical conclusion I can come to is McDermott was controlling Beane via rosary from a few seats over. If you replay the tape from embedded you can see McDermott whispering to himself with a look of concentration on his face. 

28D0BA60-66D8-4AA9-AB17-A5A92A083E0A.jpeg

Ford is an overhyped bust and fans will not be happy with the whole draft and garbage free agents signings

The Bills likely knew that they had a good pick at 9 after the giants decided to stab themselves in the face hence the lack of over reaction. 

They probably planned on OL and thought he was the best and were nervous when Carolina moved up. 

They got the guy they wanted hence the reaction. 

Not much deeper to k than this IMO. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JoeF said:

God intervened and told Beane to select Ford?????  This is second only to Moses getting the commandments or Joseph Smith finding the talking rocks in Palmyra...

Talking rocks for 600 Alex

Edited by Lagoon Blues
  • Haha (+1) 1