Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

20 minutes ago, GG said:

To play devil's advocate, if you are going to switch out the bodies, why would you replace it with a strangulated neck as opposed to an abby normal hung neck?

Additionally, to play devil's advocate, genetic identification is a last resort, when you don't have fingerprints, dental records, etc.

26 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Additionally, to play devil's advocate, genetic identification is a last resort, when you don't have fingerprints, dental records, etc.

or Video and photographs plastered all over the news and the inter webs.

2 hours ago, GG said:

To play devil's advocate, if you are going to switch out the bodies, why would you replace it with a strangulated neck as opposed to an abby normal hung neck?

This is not an unreasonable question.

It may speak to a substituted body also not wanting to die.

Either way, I’m not saying this was the case.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I heard it was going to be named: GaryBobTibs achievement award. 

Well, I'm not sure about Gary & Bob but I think Tibs is a willing catcher so he might not be able to participate in this award. We have a special award just for him. It's called The Dumbfvck.

• Haha (+1) 1

Remember when protecting whistleblowers was all the rage in the media? It was just last week... 

How much hypocrisy does one need to see before they accept the truth? The establishment media cares more about protecting pedophiles (for numerous reasons, from the mundane to the evil) than it does informing its viewers. Full stop. 

• Like (+1) 10