Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

On 7/10/2020 at 9:15 PM, Cinga said:

If nothing else, listen to at the 1:20 mark. Cindy McCain, John's widow saying everyone knew what Epstein was doing? I want to know who the **** "everyone" is?

Afraid of him? Afraid he could do what to you? Boy, I saw a bit of hesitation after we all knew. You only need to be afraid of someone that can harm you. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Winston Zeddemore said:

If she gets bail I suspect she will be suicided or disappear within hours of release. Course I wouldn't disregard an arranged disappearance/suicide with a new ID in exchange for testimony either. Might be the best way to keep her alive too.... 

• Like (+1) 2

Meanwhile, in other pedophile news:

Pedophiles rebranding themselves as 'Minor-Attracted Persons’, seek same protection as LGBT community: Report

The report has claimed that anonymous users have also come up with their own rainbow “MAP Pride” flag, with some even arguing that they should be celebrated as a niche group alongside the LGBT community.

Not just that, the anonymous users have also created their slogan just like the LGBT community. Some of those slogans are, “#MAPPride” and “#Mappositivity”, reportedly seen as an aim to present pedophilia as part of society’s wider move towards sexual freedom. The unidentified users have posted memes online proclaiming “Gay MAPs are amazing” and cartoon characters saying, “Repost if you think maps should be able to date minors.” One such account was @SandMapMinorva, which has now been suspended. The message posted on that account read: “Minor-attraction is natural.”

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Cinga said:

There's a somewhat obscure Vigo Mortenson film called Hidalgo (at least I think it's obscure). In that movie, Vigo is in Arabia participating in a horse race when it is believed he has taken "privileges" with a sheiks daughter (a large misunderstanding of course, as he's the hero) and the sheik has quite the emasculation plan for him... I am of the belief that said plans should be implemented in our society for such people.... 

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

There's a somewhat obscure Vigo Mortenson film called Hidalgo (at least I think it's obscure). In that movie, Vigo is in Arabia participating in a horse race when it is believed he has taken "privileges" with a sheiks daughter (a large misunderstanding of course, as he's the hero) and the sheik has quite the emasculation plan for him... I am of the belief that said plans should be implemented in our society for such people.... 

Would I be safe to guess it was a slow painful death that included, but was not limited to, castration?

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Would I be safe to guess it was a slow painful death that included, but was not limited to, castration?

That’s where it was headed, though it doesn’t get there in the movie. He had a nice assortment of blades and tongs and other such implements that I believe were meant for doing the same to horses, but would have done quite well on the biped equivalent. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1