Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Joke lies all the time.  It's what they do.

Sure that was the reason.  Again one accusation, when women have had no problem coming out against him in the past 8 years, means nothing.

If your daughter made the accusation would it mean nothing?

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If your daughter made the accusation would it mean nothing?

I don't have one, but if I did, yeah it would mean something, but that's only because it's personal.  It doesn't mean it's the truth, though.

I mean we just spent the last 1-1/2 years following the case of a former Bills draft pick who was accused of SR and gang rape, and the girl had to recant her story because it was all lies.  And no one else came forward to claim he raped them as minors.

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

So this is speculation?  That whole 2+2-5 thing?

What do you think Slick knew?  Or Hilly?  They hung out with Epstein until the bitter end.  And she was (and still is to many) your hero.

They ALL knew what was up.  They didn't care, because we're peons to them.  You can bet your ass they all laugh at their supporters more than the people that dislike them.  They also love people who ignore the obvious, support division, and that are horrible at math.  

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...