Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

27 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Lol, do you just make this ***** up? Get a life.

Make it up? Dershowitz is out there defending this monster. Just like he did for Trump. Just like Acosta did, which got him the job in Trump’s cabinet. These monsters look out for each other 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Make it up? Dershowitz is out there defending this monster. Just like he did for Trump. Just like Acosta did, which got him the job in Trump’s cabinet. These monsters look out for each other 

You watch too many monster movies.  Do you look under your bed at night before lights out?

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Erm...

Well she made it this far without needing the protection of government (protection from herself or others).  It isn’t like people didn’t know where she was or couldn’t find her if they tried. If the rules allow letting her be free on bail, then that’s the way it goes.

3 minutes ago, snafu said:

Well she made it this far without needing the protection of government (protection from herself or others).  It isn’t like people didn’t know where she was or couldn’t find her if they tried. If the rules allow letting her be free on bail, then that’s the way it goes.

....wonder if she uses Jeff's noose to keep it "in the family"??................oh wait...............

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....wonder if she uses Jeff's noose to keep it "in the family"??................oh wait...............

My thoughts exactly. If they allow her to bond out I doubt she get through a week before getting suicided and I would hope the courts, and her own legal team realize that.

42 minutes ago, Cinga said:

My thoughts exactly. If they allow her to bond out I doubt she get through a week before getting suicided and I would hope the courts, and her own legal team realize that.

Assuming her legal team is actually working for her...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1