Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

48 minutes ago, GG said:

It's possible, but Epstein became a huge liability to a foreign agency in 2010, and then highly toxic after Trump's election.  I don't think he would have survived past Nov. 7, 2016 if this was Mossad.  Too high of a risk to keep him alive.  

I’d be interested in your thoughts on the matter.  I can’t think of a single entity outside of those three with the ability to protect her.

Can you think of another, or of those three do you think one of them has a stronger argument in favor?  And if so, wouldn’t the same exact liability standard apply?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I’d be interested in your thoughts on the matter.  I can’t think of a single entity outside of those three with the ability to protect her.

Can you think of another, or of those three do you think one of them has a stronger argument in favor?  And if so, wouldn’t the same exact liability standard apply?

I think it's harder for a foreign organization to maintain the same control after the first indictment was handed down.  You'd imagine a lot of strings were pulled and favors called to get the charges dropped.   

You can't take the risk by letting him keep doing his things after that, because he's not under the radar anymore.  If he gets nailed again, he's not walking away.  That's why a foreign agency would take him out as soon as a replacement was in place.  

This is why it's unlikely that he was protected by a foreign organization.  It's possible that Mossad is sheltering Maxwell now, but I don't think they were the main benefactors.  

14 minutes ago, GG said:

I think it's harder for a foreign organization to maintain the same control after the first indictment was handed down.  You'd imagine a lot of strings were pulled and favors called to get the charges dropped.   

You can't take the risk by letting him keep doing his things after that, because he's not under the radar anymore.  If he gets nailed again, he's not walking away.  That's why a foreign agency would take him out as soon as a replacement was in place.  

This is why it's unlikely that he was protected by a foreign organization.  It's possible that Mossad is sheltering Maxwell now, but I don't think they were the main benefactors.  

Ah, OK.  We’re in agreement.

I’m speaking strictly about Maxwell. 

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

'It was a homicide - but I don't know who killed him.' Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer says his pedophile client was 'upbeat and excited' about strategy to clear his name 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8347883/Jeffrey-Epsteins-lawyer-believes-pedophile-did-not-commit-suicide.html

Much like "by the book" means completely illegal and underhanded.

"A homicide" means Hillary Clinton.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

No way Trump is willing to debate Biden when Biden is going to hammer him on giving Acosta a big gift of a job in the cabinet for saving his friend and serial child sex abuser. Trump gave him that job as a reward for allowing Epstein continue his sex slavery 

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Lots of people are saying that you’re an #######. ?

JK. It’s not lots. ?

More people identify him for what he actually is: a defender of those who prey on children. That's been a huge bulk of his posting down here for the past four years. It's disgusting, vile, and completely on brand for a "man" like him. A man who laughs at victims, who obfuscates their pain and information in order to run cover for the perpetrators so they can continue to abuse and harm children.

Gary's a lot of things. But a good person, or even a decent man is not either. He's weak, sad, and now a desperate enabler of the worst kind of evil.

That's his legacy -- strewn throughout all his alts.   

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More people identify him for what he actually is: a defender of those who prey on children. That's been a huge bulk of his posting down here for the past four years. It's disgusting, vile, and completely on brand for a "man" like him. A man who laughs at victims, who obfuscates their pain and information in order to run cover for the perpetrators so they can continue to abuse and harm children.

Gary's a lot of things. But a good person, or even a decent man is not either. He's weak, sad, and now a desperate enabler of the worst kind of evil.

That's his legacy -- strewn throughout all his alts.   

Don't forget openly rooting for and abetting a civil war. 

• Like (+1) 1