Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That registers a negative 37 on a 0-100 surprise scale.

It continues to stupefy me that people think these Democrat power brokers are interested in anything beneficial to ordinary Americans.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

That’s registers a negative 37 on a 0-100 surprise scale.

It continues to stupefy me that people think these Democrat power brokers are interested in anything beneficial to ordinary Americans.

I know NOTHING about politics. I will admit that and I could care less if I know about politics or not, but....................

at a very young age.............

I learned first hand that Democrats CARE NOTHING about the citizens who voted for them and Republicans have NO BALLS whatsoever.

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

At the presidential debates: 

Joe Biden: Mr. President, can you explain to us how the guy, Alex Acosta,  who got a child molester out of legal jeopardy so he could serially rape more teenagers got a job in your cabinet? 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Joe Biden: Mr. President, can you explain to us how the guy, Alex Acosta,  who got a child molester out of legal jeopardy so he could serially rape more teenagers got a job in your cabinet? 

Joe can't do that, Tibs. Because the reason Esptein's case was dropped in the first place was to protect Obama and his newly minted and incoming SecState Clinton. 

But facts have never been your friend. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Joe can't do that, Tibs. Because the reason Esptein's case was dropped in the first place was to protect Obama and his newly minted and incoming SecState Clinton. 

But facts have never been your friend. 

Lol, nope, Biden will do that and it's a question Trump should try and answer. You can't be there for Trump to make up lies for him. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How come, Mr. President? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Who is protecting this woman?

Well, you won't find out from watching the Netflix documentary.

It does well with the survivor interviews, but spins everything else.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well, you won't find out from watching the Netflix documentary.

It does well with the survivor interviews, but spins everything else.

Have you checked Twitter? 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/20/2020 at 8:23 AM, Tiberius said:

Most qualified for the position. Next question. 

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The Mossad.

I doubt it because Epstein stayed alive after 2010.   After all the strings that were pulled after his Fed indictment, he became highly compromised.   If it were Mossad, a replacement would have been groomed within a few years and Epstein would be dead by 2015.  Definitely would have had an overseas accident after The Miami Herald piece came out.  

1 minute ago, GG said:

I doubt it because Epstein stayed alive after 2010.   After all the strings that were pulled after his Fed indictment, he became highly compromised.   If it were Mossad, a replacement would have been groomed within a few years and Epstein would be dead by 2015.  Definitely would have had an overseas accident after The Miami Herald piece came out.  

There are only three entities it could possibly be.

The CIA, MI6, or the Mossad.

I think the Mossad the most likely of the three as the CIA is being gutted, and the direct pressure placed on the Crown by Trump; while at the same time Israel has gone untouched despite their involvement. Add to that the fact that Maxwell has reportedly been spending a large amount of time in Israel.

I freely admit that this is entirely speculative on my part, as I had absolutely considered exactly your point, and it is very valid.

21 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

There are only three entities it could possibly be.

The CIA, MI6, or the Mossad.

I think the Mossad the most likely of the three as the CIA is being gutted, and the direct pressure placed on the Crown by Trump; while at the same time Israel has gone untouched despite their involvement. Add to that the fact that Maxwell has reportedly been spending a large amount of time in Israel.

I freely admit that this is entirely speculative on my part, as I had absolutely considered exactly your point, and it is very valid.

It's possible, but Epstein became a huge liability to a foreign agency in 2010, and then highly toxic after Trump's election.  I don't think he would have survived past Nov. 7, 2016 if this was Mossad.  Too high of a risk to keep him alive.  

58 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I said “the Mossad” not “Jews”.  The two are not synonyms.

Just as “the CIA” is not synonymous with “Americans” or “Christians”.

I retract my point.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1