Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

Calling something that's real, fake, does not make you a warrior for truth. Or the victims. 

It makes you complicit. 

Just now, John Adams said:

You're a sick person to say my actions support child abusers and then double down on it.

Go ***** yourself you twisted *****. 

You just proved me right again. Without hesitation. 

And you LITERALLY just accused most of the board of doing the same thing with Boyst. 

Save your sanctimonious outrage. It's as fake as the rest of your posts. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Calling something that's real, fake, does not make you a warrior for truth. Or the victims. 

It makes you complicit. 

You just proved me right again. Without hesitation. 

Call me a pedophile supporter again #######. 

Your record is your record. Until you man up and admit you were wrong. Until then, your words are on you... 

Just now, John Adams said:

Call me a pedophile supporter again #######. 

All you've done down here is enable it by dismissing real facts as fiction. 

That's on you. No one else. 

Gee.............this was a bad man..................?

Jeffrey Epstein made 9 donations, visits to MIT with sex offender status

Prestigious institution releases blockbuster report admitting ‘significant errors…serious damage’

The bulk of Jeffrey Epstein’s donations to MIT came after three university vice presidents learned about his status as a sex offender, an investigation found.

Epstein, the deceased financier who was convicted in 2008 of sex crimes involving underage victims, made 10 donations to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology between 2002 and 2017, totaling $850,000, according to the findings of a report by the law firm Goodwin Procter commissioned by the university. That was $50,000 more than university officials had previously said. Epstein also visited MIT nine times between 2013 and 2017.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxbusiness.com ...

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

You have no character. None. 

I have plenty of character. You've exposed your own as being shallow and lacking in courage and conviction. 

That's on you. 

Years of denying this -- calling what's real fake, and in the process hundreds of thousands if not millions of kids were abused. You could have spoken out. You chose to mock instead. And that includes mocking the victims. 

That's on you. Don't like it, change your world view. Try being honest for a change. 

19 minutes ago, John Adams said:

What is amusing is how little time you and others spend on pedophilia among the populace who are not in the elite, because that part of the story is not tantalizing. 

And as evidence of that, I note that DR-CopyPaste for all his heroic work publicly linking Hillary to Pizzagate,  never said anything when we had a child sex offender here, not only posting every day, but making pedophile jokes. 

So spare me the high and mighty routine. 

This is a serious enough topic about expected/proper PPP board etiquette that deserves its own thread and shouldn't be buried in a thread.

We've had confirmed communists, neo-nazis, murderers and pedophiles post on these pages.  I think common sense people can agree on what to do when facts come to light, to which others may not be privy to.

I'll start a separate thread later today.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

What is amusing is how little time you and others spend on pedophilia among the populace who are not in the elite, because that part of the story is not tantalizing. 

And as evidence of that, I note that DR-CopyPaste for all his heroic work publicly linking Hillary to Pizzagate,  never said anything when we had a child sex offender here, not only posting every day, but making pedophile jokes. 

So spare me the high and mighty routine. 

You have no idea how much time and effort I've given to speaking out against the exploitation of children. I've made a point on other forms of social media to speak out against child trafficking. Just because I mention elite pedo rings does not mean that is all I am concerned with. I also back ways to reduce trafficking such as border security that I don't recall you ever having an interest in. So, pooh pooh all you want when the subject of pedophilia or trafficking comes up but realize that the thinking person here just knows that from your lukewarm responses all along you don't take those seriously. 

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, GG said:

This is a serious enough topic about expected/proper PPP board etiquette that deserves its own thread and shouldn't be buried in a thread.

We've had confirmed communists, neo-nazis, murderers and pedophiles post on these pages.  I think common sense people can agree on what to do when facts come to light, to which others may not be privy to.

I'll start a separate thread later today.

Confirmed murderer? Now that's a new one to me.

13 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Yeah, there was a guy that killed his family and then himself.  (Pretty sure that was Thailog.)

Ayup - but not the family.    Only the wife.

Edited by GG

1 minute ago, GG said:

Ayup - but not the family.    Only the wife.

My bad.  Didn't know him particularly well as had just found this board fairly recently before he did that horrible deed.  He seemed like a good guy; clearly that was a poor judgment.

Thanks for the clarification.

21 hours ago, Hedge said:

Says the coward who launched a personal attack on DR with it's own thread, then deleted it.

Fox made a good point in the thread. I thought it over and deleted it. It was wrong to attack DR like that. If that's cowardly, so be it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Fox made a good point in the thread. I thought it over and deleted it. It was wrong to attack DR like that. If that's cowardly, so be it. 

kudos. :beer:

squabbles are going to occur, there are no two ways about that, especially in such a heated environment as politics. i think through all of these squabbles though, we need to understand that our focus should be centered on the bird that connects the two wings and understand that their main objective is to divide via their dog and pony show.

if we were ever to unite, their numbered days would become much, much shorter.

we can disagree (and i am not above falling susceptible to the gutter things) all we like but lets not let them win. 

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Posting for the 2nd tweet:

Why do I have the feeling that Maxwell's life depends on a glowing endorsement of Prince Andrew?  At least in terms of people connected to the prince.  Probably many others that will still have a price on her head regardless of how the interview goes over.  No doubt there will be the statement at the beginning or the ending of said interview that Maxwell's whereabouts is unknown at the time of the airing and that she still fears for her life.  Maybe she will be under less of a threat within the sphere of influence of the royal family.

• Thank you (+1) 1