Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

Jeffrey Epstein's demise was not at his own hands

by Cheryl K. Chumley

Original Article

Of course Jeffrey Epstein was murdered. And there’s no reason to whisper around that. It’s impossible to conclude otherwise — particularly in the face of the latest announcement about the final hours of the jailed convicted sex offender’s life, that video footage of his first suicide attempt had been inadvertently destroyed. Mistakenly erased. It “no longer exists,” said federal prosecutors. That’s not just curious. It’s beyond-the-pale outrageously suspicious. Let’s just take a look at the facts: Epstein was arrested in July on sex trafficking charges and jailed at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Don't worry though, JA has concluded that elite pedophile rings connected to the establishment power players in entertainment and politics is just "conspiracy". He made up his mind years ago, and won't change it... other than to say, "I've always known they existed!" while mocking information shared that proves it. 

Frauds say fraudulence things. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, John Adams said:

Paste

And there you have it.

A new tweet, with information from the New York Times can be dismissed, because it is more important to behave like a two year old.

"New evidence shows Jeffrey Epstein sexually abused and trafficked hundreds of young women and girls on his private Caribbean island, some as recently as 2018 ..."https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/15/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-virgin-islands.html 

You both should give it a rest.

(or in JA's case) a "timeout"

• Like (+1) 3

"11 and 12 year olds" -- trafficked, abused for decades. But JA thinks it's all "conspiracy" -- and that kind of thinking is what allows/allowed this evil to continue unabated for all that time. Because it's more important to JA and those who think like him to "stay in his lane" and "trust the authorities/experts" than it is to think for himself.

He'd rather be lied to, over and over again, than do anything to protect innocents. That's what he fights for. Every day. The continuation of the norm... which includes this kind of abuse. 

He thinks that makes him brave and smart. 

It makes him a coward and complicit. 

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"11 and 12 year olds" -- trafficked, abused for decades. But JA thinks it's all "conspiracy" -- and that kind of thinking is what allows/allowed this evil to continue unabated for all that time. Because it's more important to JA and those who think like him to "stay in his lane" and "trust the authorities/experts" than it is to think for himself.

He'd rather be lied to, over and over again, than do anything to protect innocents. That's what he fights for. Every day. The continuation of the norm... which includes this kind of abuse. 

He thinks that makes him brave and smart. 

It makes him a coward and complicit. 

I believe that JA is personally convinced that his status as an "Empty Chair" gives him the right to ignore the preponderance of evidence concerning the widespread scourge of pedophilia amongst the elite. He either doesn't believe or is just oblivious to the fact that he, by his burying his head in the sand is nothing more than a pedophile enabler. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I believe that JA is personally convinced that his status as an "Empty Chair" gives him the right to ignore the preponderance of evidence concerning the widespread scourge of pedophilia amongst the elite. He either doesn't believe or is just oblivious to the fact that he, by his burying his head in the sand is nothing more than a pedophile enabler. 

Yup. And for the overwhelming majority of people, they have an excuse for not knowing about this evil. We, as a people, have been lied to about it for our entire lives by powerful people in the media and politics. They get a pass for that -- but the past several years the flood of information has moved this topic from the realm of unproven conspiracy theory into proven fact. 

Millions of people have shifted their understanding based on this new information. Because they're honest, and horrified by what has been done. 

Then you have JA. Who continues to belittle it, and the information/evidence which proves his world view has been manipulated and curated for his whole life. Rather than shift his perception, he's doubled down on the lies. 

Because he's weak. And cares more about "being right" than he does about truth. Or protecting children. 

That's on him. 

49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And there you have it.

A new tweet, with information from the New York Times can be dismissed, because it is more important to behave like a two year old.

You both should give it a rest.

(or in JA's case) a "timeout"

So new evidence shows Epstein is a horrible person? You weren't convinced yet? 

There's a new podcast out about Cosby. You should check it out--maybe you'll be convinced he's a bad guy. 

He says the above -- while belittling the topic in every other thread. He spent years belittling the notion of pedophile rings being connected to the powerful in the media and DC as nonsense. Now that it's proven, he shifts his perspective to: "what, you didn't know?! HA!"

Because he's broken.

JA would rather live in a world that lies to him, and allows children to get abused, than to admit he was wrong and has been unknowingly (knowingly) supporting the abusers and the system they created for his entire life. 

Broken brains say the darndest things ... And then shift the goal posts when they get cornered by their own words and faults. 

He should feel ashamed. But nah... that would require some semblance of honesty and self evaluation. 

29 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What is amusing is how little time you and others spend on pedophilia among the populace who are not in the elite, because that part of the story is not tantalizing. 

And as evidence of that, I note that DR-CopyPaste for all his heroic work publicly linking Hillary to Pizzagate,  never said anything when we had a child sex offender here, not only posting every day, but making pedophile jokes. 

So spare me the high and mighty routine. 

7 minutes ago, John Adams said:

So new evidence shows Epstein is a horrible person? You weren't convinced yet? 

There's a new podcast out about Cosby. You should check it out--maybe you'll be convinced he's a bad guy. 

No.

That simplification reply you always attempt doesn't work.

Perhaps you should ACTUALLY read the Times piece this time.

It is more than "Epstein/Bad"

"DRINK"

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

That's false -- and I've dedicated years of my life to working with victims and helping others hunt their abusers. 

That's good. Me too. 

Why not post about familial child sexual abuse and how it's common, much more so than the conspiratorial stuff that drives your narrative here? 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's the record of your words. That's the world you prefer, based on your posts and lack of intellectual honesty or courage. 

You're a sick person to say my actions prefer a world of child abusers and also that I support child abusers and then double down on it.

Go ***** yourself you twisted *****. 

Edited by John Adams