Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

1 hour ago, Gary Busey said:

Is it okay to trust a CBS investigation?

i couldn't say but i can say that it is quite apparent to me that CBS is beginning to show cracks in the liberal leftist media collusion stand of late.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i couldn't say but i can say that it is quite apparent to me that CBS is beginning to show cracks in the liberal leftist media collusion stand of late.

The hiring of Major Garrett & Catherine Herridge might indicate that they are attempting to become more balanced. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

if they have a brain and pride, they don't want to continue with 100% fake news for the 2nd Trump admin

Just now, row_33 said:

if they have a brain and pride, they don't want to continue with 100% fake news for the 2nd Trump admin

i think it merely a matter of being able to read the handwriting on the wall. #moderndaywatergate reveal is coming...

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because when that happens you go to Twitter — not the fbi. 

they think we are stupid. 

I would like to hear the story behind how he supposedly found out about the issue in the first place.

• Like (+1) 1