Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They tried to get them to say they did it in the plea deal -- but they refused (apparently). 

It's going to get nuttier, if that's even possible.

I can't even...I mean, I'm pretty damn good at constructing outlandish conspiracy theories.  But I don't even know where to take this one.  

These guys are going to somehow disappear to a country without extradition soon, aren't they?  "Without outside assistance."  

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I can't even...I mean, I'm pretty damn good at constructing outlandish conspiracy theories.  But I don't even know where to take this one.  

These guys are going to somehow disappear to a country without extradition soon, aren't they?  "Without outside assistance."  

The Clinton jet to Thailand?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

At least their pro bono attorneys will be well compensated, what with that $500,000 they collected for their legal defense via GoFundMe.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Never mind that Bill was pedophiling. It’s bad that Acosta was forced to give Epstein a plea deal to protect Bill. 

Although that's a made up word and describes the act very succinctly my mind sees a guy on a bicycle putting a manila folder in the top drawer. Is that worse than Mitt with his notebooks full of women candidates?

3 minutes ago, dpberr said:

It's likely those two correctional officers will be dead before the end of the year.  All they needed to do was get them into custody somehow.  

Dead but no trace of them will be found.  They probably would have been killed already but that would have looked too suspicious up to this point.  The big players were probably hoping that the investigation would have lost steam a long time ago so as to not necessitate any more major moves.  I still think they get moved outside of US borders before the end comes.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Dead but no trace of them will be found.  They probably would have been killed already but that would have looked too suspicious up to this point.  The big players were probably hoping that the investigation would have lost steam a long time ago so as to not necessitate any more major moves.  I still think they get moved outside of US borders before the end comes.

how could it possibly have less steam than the last few months?

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

how could it possibly have less steam than the last few months?

We all know that it did not lose steam but that does not mean that a guilty party was not wishing for the authorities to lose focus.  They were most likely hoping the political ties to Epstein would fade away in short order and the national narrative would have been rich pedo offed himself and nothing else.  They no doubt were surprised that "Epstein did not kill himself" memes were everywhere including references to the royal family and the Clinton's.  

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

We all know that it did not lose steam but that does not mean that a guilty party was not wishing for the authorities to lose focus.  They were most likely hoping the political ties to Epstein would fade away in short order and the national narrative would have been rich pedo offed himself and nothing else.  They no doubt were surprised that "Epstein did not kill himself" memes were everywhere including references to the royal family and the Clinton's.  

can't be more cut and dry than a man in a secure holding cell