Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hoping something of the sort. Will be interesting to see... 

Then again, it could just be a letter for show. I want to see something tangible come out of this before I pop a beer. :beer:

Something should come of it.

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Foxx said:

That article led to this story (printed the day before):

</snip>

The Duke’s 16-year friendship with Epstein, during which he stayed at a Florida mansion where the billionaire financier molested young girls, has led to a string of embarrassing disclosures, including a photograph of the Duke with his arm around the waist of a 17-year-old “masseuse” who claimed to have been one of Epstein’s victims.

</snip>

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And Acosta got this guy free of justice?? 

Then Trump rewarded him for protecting his rich buddy 

And Tiberius is still spouting nonsense.  And then Hillary got her buddy Stephanopolous to protect her hubby.  Tiberius should be thankful he lives in a country that allows him to spout nonsense.  He would not be so fortunate had his buddies in 2016 prevailed.  I hope that this is not lost on him but fear that it is.  Anyways Tibs we all know that you don't care about pedophilia as you are running interference for those who practice it and seek to destroy those who wish to end it.  What will be the thoughts in your head as the ones you work for at present finally come for you.

• Like (+1) 1