Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

2 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

Thanks I saw those and neither match up to the symbol on the cloth.  The cloth symbol is different.

Gary, it's not different. It's the bottom left symbol inside a triangle which is a very specific symbol for a very specific purpose. This is not a controversial statement per the FBI techs whom I know well and who worked these matters for most of their career. 

1 hour ago, OJ Tom said:

I don't think that is a smiley face, and I question why you would be so certain, that you used it as a counter argument.

It's not a smiley face. It's the same symbol, clear to see when you zoom in.

43 minutes ago, GG said:

This is a far more plausible theory than an interconnected cabal of global elites that controls the world.

... Do you think there's anything the Soviets were doing which the west was not? If only to counter their moves? 

(talking intelligence services)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

You're right, when I mag it up all the way it's a bit obscured so I'm less certain but it still does appear to be a triangle with a smiley face near the bottom.  Do you know what it is?  I used it because it looks even less like the FBI pedo symbols to me.

The symbols on that list aren't the only symbols used -- they're baselines. 

Anything post 2012, when this list came out, has been morphed into "different but the same" (triangles, spirals, hearts inside hearts). This is subliminal programming/messaging. And once you notice it and know what to look for, you'll see it's everywhere in pop culture, not just movies and TV but games, music, and consumer goods.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Anything post 2012, when this list came out, has been morphed into "different but the same" (triangles, spirals, hearts inside hearts). This is subliminal programming/messaging. And once you notice it and know what to look for, you'll see it's everywhere in pop culture, not just movies and TV but games, music, and consumer goods.  

?

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

An implication of that being that I could wear some of those symbols and they'd possibly serve as an "in" to that organization...which has interesting investigative potential, at least until I shoot myself in the head multiple times.

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

An implication of that being that I could wear some of those symbols and they'd possibly serve as an "in" to that organization...which has interesting investigative potential, at least until I shoot myself in the head multiple times.

100% people wear, use, display these symbols who have no idea what they mean. That’s part of how the issue stays hidden in plain sight and part of the  cosmic joke of it all from the occultist’s perspective: “look at these dumb useless eaters broadcasting our symbols” kind of thing. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... Do you think there's anything the Soviets were doing which the west was not? If only to counter their moves? 

(talking intelligence services)

Very likely both sides were setting up the blackmail services.  But that’s a far cry from a group of global overlords.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i was wondering where they got that picture of Prince Andrew from, now i know.

this probably won't stay around long. 

https://twitter.com/badluck_jones/status/1163341823227629569

My yahoo news feed has been full of Prince Andy + Sarah Ferguson and how "close" they are, speculation on getting back together, yada yada. Supposedly they have lived together for years, but you never hear about her.

Imagine how bad it must be if the Royals are pushing out stories of those two again with remarriage speculation?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Jeffrey Epstein signed will just two days before suicide

Jeffrey Epstein’s will has been filed in the US Virgin Islands, and it shows that he signed it Aug. 8 — two days before he hanged himself in his Manhattan jail cell, according to court papers exclusively obtained by The Post on Monday.

The multimillionaire convicted pedophile was worth $577,672,654, or about $18 million more than he previously stated in court papers while futilely trying to land bail on federal sex-trafficking charges, the new documents show.

The former hedge-fund manager put all of his holdings in a trust, called The 1953 Trust in court papers, after the year he was born.

</snip>

The new legal documents note, “Petitioners are investigating potential debts and claims of the Estate and at this time they are unknown.’’

Cash: $56,547,773
Fixed income: $14,304,679
Equities: $112,679,138
Hedge funds and private equity: $194,986,301
Properties including: 9 E. 71st St., Manhattan, worth $55,931,000; 49 Zorro Ranch Road, Stanley, NM, $17,246,208; 358 El Brillo Way, Palm Beach, Fla., $12,380,209; 22 Avenue Foch, Paris, France, $8,672,823; Great St. James Island in the Virgin Islands, $22,498,600, and Little St. James Island, also there, $63,874,223.
But the new papers also include a line for “aviation assets, automobiles and boats,’’ a collection worth $18,551,700.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, GG said:

Very likely both sides were setting up the blackmail services.  But that’s a far cry from a group of global overlords.

Agreed -- with a but:

FLASHBACK OF GENERAL PUBLIC OPINION: 

2008: "There are no global pedo rings catering to the elite or politicians. Epstein isn't a monster who rubs elbows with the most elite circles in the world, he's just a rich guy."

2016, After the DNC/Clinton/Podesta emails: "Okay, maybe some of the elite circles are involved in some weird ***** like spirit cooking, talking about saying a prayer to Moloch in work emails, and using coded language to talk about (likely) illegal activities -- but there aren't any pedo rings connected to politicians like the Clintons. That's taking it too far to help PUTIN!"

2018, After the NXIVM trail: "...Okay, so maybe some Hollywood actors got involved in a sex-trafficking cult with connections to major figures in both Hollywood and DC (including their financiers and a Senator running for president), and maybe they had some weird occult rituals and brainwashing derived from Nazi research programs... and yeah, some of the victims were children but the majority of them were of age which means NXIVM is an outlier rather than the norm. Pedo rings catering to the elites, let alone connected to the Clintons, is an Alt-Right/Alt-Left fever dream!"

2019, After Epstein's indictment/suicide: "Okay, so Epstein was a pedophile trafficking children globally while hanging out with presidents and world leaders including the Clintons... and sure the FBI found thousands of hours of video and photographs in his safe of (likely) blackmail material... and sure he offed himself under suspicious circumstances in his jail cell... but that's just one trafficker connected to a couple dozen world leaders. It's not proof of a larger systemic issue in our global leadership community." 

And that's just 8 years of societal evolution/understanding of this topic. In the past two years it's accelerated to another level of disclosure. We've gone from the concept that pedo rings catering to/blackmailing the elite was delusional fantasy to the acceptance that it's a reality and touches the highest offices in the world. Jokes about my own theories aside, this isn't really about three people sitting atop the world power structure -- it's about a darkness that's existed right in front of us our whole lives and we've been told/programmed/conditioned to ignore it or deny it.

Now it's slapping us in the face, the only question is what are we as a society going to do about it going forward? 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Agreed -- with a but:

FLASHBACK OF GENERAL PUBLIC OPINION: 

2008: "There are no global pedo rings catering to the elite or politicians. Epstein isn't a monster who rubs elbows with the most elite circles in the world, he's just a rich guy."

2016, After the DNC/Clinton/Podesta emails: "Okay, maybe some of the elite circles are involved in some weird ***** like spirit cooking, talking about saying a prayer to Moloch in work emails, and using coded language to talk about (likely) illegal activities -- but there aren't any pedo rings connected to politicians like the Clintons. That's taking it too far to help PUTIN!"

2018, After the NXIVM trail: "...Okay, so maybe some Hollywood actors got involved in a sex-trafficking cult with connections to major figures in both Hollywood and DC (including their financiers and a Senator running for president), and maybe they had some weird occult rituals and brainwashing derived from Nazi research programs... and yeah, some of the victims were children but the majority of them were of age which means NXIVM is an outlier rather than the norm. Pedo rings catering to the elites, let alone connected to the Clintons, is an Alt-Right/Alt-Left fever dream!"

2019, After Epstein's indictment/suicide: "Okay, so Epstein was a pedophile trafficking children globally while hanging out with presidents and world leaders including the Clintons... and sure the FBI found thousands of hours of video and photographs in his safe of (likely) blackmail material... and sure he offed himself under suspicious circumstances in his jail cell... but that's just one trafficker connected to a couple dozen world leaders. It's not proof of a larger systemic issue in our global leadership community." 

And that's just 8 years of societal evolution/understanding of this topic. In the past two years it's accelerated to another level of disclosure. We've gone from the concept that pedo rings catering to/blackmailing the elite was delusional fantasy to the acceptance that it's a reality and touches the highest offices in the world. Jokes about my own theories aside, this isn't really about three people sitting atop the world power structure -- it's about a darkness that's existed right in front of us our whole lives and we've been told/programmed/conditioned to ignore it or deny it.

Now it's slapping us in the face, the only question is what are we as a society going to do about it going forward? 

when we learn about what is behind the closed doors of the Vatican is when we will know the truth about it all.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Foxx said:

when we learn about what is behind the closed doors of the Vatican is when we will know the truth about it all.

:beer: I left the Vatican out of that flashback completely but shouldn't have. The same slow roll out of denial to acceptance to anger we've seen with regards to the Catholic church abuse scandal is about to happen with our secular leadership. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: I left the Vatican out of that flashback completely but shouldn't have. The same slow roll out of denial to acceptance to anger we've seen with regards to the Catholic church abuse scandal is about to happen with our secular leadership. 

so if the vatican has been hiding child sex abuse for centuries and if the vatican has been hiding the existence of extra terrestrial life for as long, if not longer

is the vatican also hiding the sexual abuse of children by extra terrestrials?

is earth some kind of intergalactic eppstein island?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, /dev/null said:

so if the vatican has been hiding child sex abuse for centuries and if the vatican has been hiding the existence of extra terrestrial life for as long, if not longer

No.  You ever hear of children getting probed by aliens?  It's always adults.

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

is earth some kind of intergalactic eppstein island?

:lol: One day it would be fun to have a few drinks and shoot the ***** about various ways to answer that one. :beer: