Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

This is horrible! So this slap on the wrist "punishment" allowed this guy to continue his child raping! Good god, I sure hope that investigation gets the people that allowed this monster continue his...well you know what he was doing. Horrible! 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-was-allowed-to-buy-small-womens-panties-at-palm-beach-jail-report?ref=home

Jeffrey Epstein was allowed to purchase two pairs of small-sized women’s panties while serving time at Palm Beach County Jail for soliciting a minor for sex, The Miami Herald reports. Purchase logs from his time behind bars there in 2008 and 2009 show that, in addition to numerous purchases of coffee, the accused sex trafficker and registered sex offender bought the size 5 panties during a stint that has come under scrutiny for its unusually lenient terms. Epstein’s stay at the jail is now the subject of a criminal investigation by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, which is looking into why the wealthy financier accused of sexually abusing dozens of minor girls was allowed to leave his cell for up to 12 hours a day, six days a week under a work-release program that also allowed him to spend unsupervised time at his private residence. According to records released Friday and cited by the Herald, the off-duty deputies assigned to accompany Epstein during his work release were described as “security,” and Epstein was referred to not as an inmate but a “client.”

On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 2:40 AM, Hedge said:

Follow up on this: it apparently wasn't a custom painting commissioned by Epstein (or was it?).

Artist says it was 'complete surprise' her Clinton dress painting ended up in Epstein home

Check out a larger size of the Clinton painting here:

And note he has 6 fingers on the hand that is pointing and jacked up fingernails on the other hand.

Remember that Obama picture where one of his hands had 6 fingers?

This was apparently her Bush painting (which rumor has it, was also found on an Epstein property, and some people claim to see 6 fingers as well...I don't think I see it, however):

I haven't hit on a satisfactory answer to what the 6 finger symbolism may represent. Anyone know?

I hadn't paid attention to it when I first saw this, but I saw someone recently point out that there are two planes and two fallen Jenga towers. :ph34r:

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Like (+1) 1

2007: This image is from Maxwell's house... 

Patrick McMullan Archives : News Photo

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/atmosphere-at-hamish-bowles-ghislaine-maxwell-and-lillian-news-photo/609338670

The head is strange enough -- but note the symbols on the cloth: 

Image result for fbi pedo symbols

Symbolism is VERY important to them. Always has been. It allows them to wink in broad daylight to others in their club. 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Later on, a midget comes out from behind the wall and says "We must drink!  This is Tranya..."

EDIT: Wait...

MV5BMTQwMzk2NjU3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjE3

Balok it wasn't a midget.  He was...

0be9bfa24d5c5516ff26172ddac88de2.jpg

A child.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

Edited by DC Tom
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

2007: This image is from Maxwell's house... 

Patrick McMullan Archives : News Photo

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/atmosphere-at-hamish-bowles-ghislaine-maxwell-and-lillian-news-photo/609338670

The head is strange enough -- but note the symbols on the cloth: 

Image result for fbi pedo symbols

Symbolism is VERY important to them. Always has been. It allows them to wink in broad daylight to others in their club. 

That head is very disturbing but the symbols on the cloth are a triangle with a circular spiral or even wave inside of them, not a known pedophile symbol.  The triangle on the forehead actually has a smiley face inside of it.

I don't know what it means but the symbols do not appear to be what you imply they are.

1 hour ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I hadn't paid attention to it when I first saw this, but I saw someone recently point out that there are two planes and two fallen Jenga towers. :ph34r:

Certainly the artist has an odd way of drawing hands but I don't see 6 fingers on any of them.  The "scorpions" are shoe laces, on the original painting they are less defined than your posted images making me wonder if someone's been taking some artistic liberty.

1 minute ago, GaryPinC said:

That head is very disturbing but the symbols on the cloth are a triangle with a circular spiral or even wave inside of them, not a known pedophile symbol.  The triangle on the forehead actually has a smiley face inside of it.

I don't know what it means but the symbols do not appear to be what you imply they are.

Spiral triangles, especially spirals inside triangles are indeed pedo symbols. There's no question about it. Above in the FBI images you have both a circular spiral and a triangle spiral -- bottom right and bottom middle.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Spiral triangles, especially spirals inside triangles are indeed pedo symbols. There's no question about it. Above in the FBI images you have both a circular spiral and a triangle spiral -- bottom right and bottom middle.

Thanks I saw those and neither match up to the symbol on the cloth.  The cloth symbol is different.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Later on, a midget comes out from behind the wall and says "We must drink!  This is Tranya..."

EDIT: Wait...

MV5BMTQwMzk2NjU3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjE3

Balok it wasn't a midget.  He was...

0be9bfa24d5c5516ff26172ddac88de2.jpg

A child.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

When I feel bad about my life I think about Clint Howard and how he peeked at age 7.  That's worse than the high school prom queen.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

When I feel bad about my life I think about Clint Howard and how he peeked at age 7.  That's worse than the high school prom queen.

When Clint Howard feels bad he thinks about @Tiberius, who's been peaking at 7 for fifteen years running...

• Thank you (+1) 1

Attorney General Barr orders removal of acting US prisons director after Epstein’s death

* Attorney General William Barr will appoint a new director of the Federal Bureau of Prisons following Jeffrey Epstein’s death.
* Kathleen Hawk Sawyer will take over the agency, replacing acting Director Hugh Hurwitz.
* Epstein was found dead in his Manhattan jail cell earlier this month as he awaited trial on charges related to sex trafficking, in what was ruled a suicide by hanging.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, OJ Tom said:

I don't think that is a smiley face, and I question why you would be so certain, that you used it as a counter argument.

You're right, when I mag it up all the way it's a bit obscured so I'm less certain but it still does appear to be a triangle with a smiley face near the bottom.  Do you know what it is?  I used it because it looks even less like the FBI pedo symbols to me.