Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

Autopsy out: officially ruled suicide. Reportedly no explanation for how he generated the force required to break multiple bones by "leaning forward". 

This will pour gasoline on the conspiracy fire, not quench it.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
added a source
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

it's all good. my response, at least to me, seemed to good not to post.

;)

Part of the attraction to this place is being able to bust everybody's balls, not just the people we disagree with politically.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Autopsy out: ruled suicide. Reportedly no explanation for how he generated the force required to break multiple bones by "leaning forward". 

Dr. Cyril Wecht just stated that what the examiner is claiming is wrong.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Autopsy out: officially ruled suicide. Reportedly no explanation for how he generated the force required to break multiple bones by "leaning forward". 

Robert Kraft is seeing if the ME can be hired on as a ref for Pats games.

• Haha (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In other breaking news, the body of Jeffrey Epstein was cremated, according to his wishes, and all of the Medical Examiner's data was burned with it.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

That autopsy picture was not Epstein.  Has anyone seen the Trivago guy recently?  Yeah....that's what I thought. 

I thought they just thawed out Anthony Bourdain?

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"(Dr. Baden) was chairman of the House Select Committee on Assassinations' Forensic Pathology Panel that investigated the assassination of John F. Kennedy."

Welp, that should 100% end all conspiracy speculation.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

"(Dr. Baden) was chairman of the House Select Committee on Assassinations' Forensic Pathology Panel that investigated the assassination of John F. Kennedy."

Welp, that should 100% end all conspiracy speculation.

And MLK, and OJ.

It's like they want to ramp the conspiracy theories up to 11.  I mean, I made up the "Ruth Bader Ginsburg failed to quicken because of the juvenile adrenochrome shortage caused by Trump's combating child trafficking" theory, but I couldn't make this Epstein ***** up if I tried.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

...probably NOT a good idea to test AG Barr's patience......

Some jail staffers not cooperating with DOJ investigation into Epstein suicide, source says

By Vandana Rambaran, Bill Mears | Fox News

Personnel at the New York City prison where accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide last week have not been initially cooperative with investigators from the Department of Justice, a federal source told Fox News Friday.

Attorney General William Barr sent two senior DOJ officials to personally visit the Metropolitan Correctional Center and speak with staff from the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) in order to gather information on Epstein's death after Barr said officials uncovered "serious irregularities" at the jail, a senior DOJ official told Fox News. The officials have been on site since Thursday and the FBI and the Justice Department's inspector general are investigating conditions at the MCC.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/prison-personnel-refuse-to-cooperate-with-doj-investigators-digging-into-epstein-suicide

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Some jail staffers not cooperating with DOJ investigation into Epstein suicide, source says

By Vandana Rambaran, Bill Mears | Fox News

Personnel at the New York City prison where accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide last week have not been initially cooperative with investigators from the Department of Justice, a federal source told Fox News Friday.

Attorney General William Barr sent two senior DOJ officials to personally visit the Metropolitan Correctional Center and speak with staff from the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) in order to gather information on Epstein's death after Barr said officials uncovered "serious irregularities" at the jail, a senior DOJ official told Fox News. The officials have been on site since Thursday and the FBI and the Justice Department's inspector general are investigating conditions at the MCC.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/prison-personnel-refuse-to-cooperate-with-doj-investigators-digging-into-epstein-suicide

Maybe they were sleeping