Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Jeffrey Epstein had a bizarre portrait which appears to be of Bill Clinton hanging in his Manhattan mansion, depicting the former president lounging on a chair in the Oval Office wearing red heels and a telling blue dress, a source exclusively told DailyMailTV

EXCLUSIVE: Did Jeffrey Epstein have painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels and lounging in the Oval Office inside his Manhattan mansion? Visitor reveals bizarre image inside pedophile's $56m lair

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7353967/Did-Jeffrey-Epstein-portrait-Bill-Clinton-blue-dress-red-heels-NYC-mansion.html

(red shoes to boot)

The guy with the yellow pants needs to be beaten and shot.

...if for nothing else than wearing yellow pants with red shoes.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ALF said:

Taking him off suicide watch in a understaffed  jail  is murder .  jmo

...and the usual excuse will be budget constraints.....under staffed, overworked via overtime, crap pay, lousy work conditions....sound about right?.....

19 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...and the usual excuse will be budget constraints.....under staffed, overworked via overtime, crap pay, lousy work conditions....sound about right?.....

Let this be a lesson that in future incidents where high profile prisoners are involved that maybe they should be housed at Leavenworth while awaiting trial.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Let this be a lesson that in future incidents where high profile prisoners are involved that maybe they should be housed at Leavenworth while awaiting trial.  

EXACTLY the RIGHT call.....absolutely mind boggling....stick him in a NYC Fed rat hole facility?......how did the Feds let Manfort ends up at Rikers, a state run dump when he was theirs?.....major, MAJOR screw up somewhere to let a high profile pig like Epstein not be in a major Fed facility....sure want to see the credentials of the shrink who said no more suicide watch...AG Barr certainly has some homework.......

9 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

EXACTLY the RIGHT call.....absolutely mind boggling....stick him in a NYC Fed rat hole facility?......how did the Feds let Manfort ends up at Rikers, a state run dump when he was theirs?.....major, MAJOR screw up somewhere to let a high profile pig like Epstein not be in a major Fed facility....sure want to see the credentials of the shrink who said no more suicide watch...AG Barr certainly has some homework.......

At the very least Barr could use this episode to alter the procedure for handling VIP prisoners.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Jeffrey Epstein had a bizarre portrait which appears to be of Bill Clinton hanging in his Manhattan mansion, depicting the former president lounging on a chair in the Oval Office wearing red heels and a telling blue dress, a source exclusively told DailyMailTV

If it's real, I would guess that it was based on an actual photo (which would have been released if necessary). I would also guess that it's a type of warning/reminder of what Epstein held over so many, to keep the ducks in a row.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Tom Hagen got to Frank Pentangali on a military base.  As I recall, they even shared a cigar...  

It's been quite a week for Godfather II references.  Since Epstein's been Pentangeli'd, I hope Cuomo isn't going out fishing any time soon...

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Tom Hagen got to Frank Pentangali on a military base.  As I recall, they even shared a cigar...  

It's been quite a week for Godfather II references.  Since Epstein's been Pentangeli'd, I hope Cuomo isn't going out fishing any time soon...

Is it too much to ask for that when these prisoners such as Epstein come through the facility is not run like the Mayberry jail when Andy is out of town?

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

hmmm... i wonder if it is a play on Lewinsky. was she wearing red heels when she, umm..... was puffing that cigar?

It's absolutely a play on her -- with or without the shoes, that's a pretty ***** up thing to brag about with friends (which Epstein / Bill were). I can totally see that as an inside gag between rich douchebags.

Back to the shoes -- I have never heard what color her shoes were, though I'm sure somewhere along the line it was mentioned in the media frenzy. I bet ya they weren't red though. That (I'm guessing) was a winking flourish to the joke between friends.

• Like (+1) 4

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's absolutely a play on her -- with or without the shoes, that's a pretty ***** up thing to brag about with friends (which Epstein / Bill were). I can totally see that as an inside gag between rich douchebags.

Back to the shoes -- I have never heard what color her shoes were, though I'm sure somewhere along the line it was mentioned in the media frenzy. I bet ya they weren't red though. That (I'm guessing) was a winking flourish to the joke between friends.

And the point:

I am paywalled, so not sure of the contents of the WaPo article, but here is another:

What We Know About Jeffrey Epstein’s Autopsy

According to two people familiar with the autopsy findings that spoke to the Washington Post, Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones. Per the Post: “Among the bones broken in Epstein’s neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam’s apple. Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.” Jonathan L. Arden, president of the National Association of Medical Examiners, told the paper that a broken hyoid requires pathologists to conduct further investigation of the shape and location of the noose that was used. “If, hypothetically, the hyoid bone is broken, that would generally raise questions about strangulation, but it is not definitive and does not exclude suicidal hanging,” Arden said.

a finding of a broken hyoid requires pathologists to conduct more extensive investigation. That investigation can include analysis of the location of the noose, how narrow the noose is, and if the body experienced any substantial drop in the course of the hanging.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

.... Back to the shoes -- I have never heard what color her shoes were, though I'm sure somewhere along the line it was mentioned in the media frenzy. I bet ya they weren't red though. That (I'm guessing) was a winking flourish to the joke between friends.

i'm sure the red shoes are merely a reference to the pedo thing, i was  just musing.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Hedge said:

And the point:

I am paywalled, so not sure of the contents of the WaPo article, but here is another:

What We Know About Jeffrey Epstein’s Autopsy

This is all more evidence of Arkancide.  To break that bone, you would need some sort of short drop in the hang. The post previously reported he tied the noose and leaned forward towards the floor. The bedsheets, and his own prison uniform are "suicide proof", meaning they tear with more than 20 lbs of weight applied to them.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/epstein-autopsy-determined-he-had-several-broken-neck-bones-report/

Numerous studies were also cited by the paper that found hyoid bone breaks were found in the minority of suicidal hangings. One such study conducted from 2010 to 2013 that looked at suicidal hangings in India found that hyoid damage was present in just 16 of 264 cases.