Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

9 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Actually, the reports today are that the two guards were asleep for portions of the 3 hour lapse in monitoring Epstein, and they falsified records pertaining to making their rounds (which is apparently confirmed by the camera footage.)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-death-two-guards-075925337.html

Sidenote :  I hate autocorrect but there is nothing I can do about it at this time.  I guess my fingers were a half step slow hence autocorrect producing lead instead of leave.  

Yes, I am aware of the conduct noted but the outcome still is administrative leave.  I don't know that falsifying records under those circumstances is a felony.  The worst in my mind that can happen is that they are fired from their jobs and it goes no further.

OK, I noted firm rules and falsifying records should be a firm rule but I doubt that carries a felony charge.  I'll wake up soon.  I promise!

Edited by RochesterRob

8 minutes ago, GG said:

This is Exhibit A why nearly all conspiracies are bull####.  Every conspiracy relies on participants who are not abject idiots.

If you are going under the assumption that the guards are part of the conspiracy then that is not necessarily true.  Instead they are treating their superiors as idiots to think that falsifying reports is acceptable and most likely know that such an offense means very little in the way of consequences.  

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

If you are going under the assumption that the guards are part of the conspiracy then that is not necessarily true.  Instead they are treating their superiors as idiots to think that falsifying reports is acceptable and most likely know that such an offense means very little in the way of consequences.  

So you agree that there are many incompetent screw-ups in the universe.  Yet every conspiracy theory relies on 100% execution by perfect human beings.

1 minute ago, GG said:

So you agree that there are many incompetent screw-ups in the universe.  Yet every conspiracy theory relies on 100% execution by perfect human beings.

Which also means knowing how to work idiots and idiocy to your advantage.  Using idiots helps throw investigators off of the trail.  Back to the reports the idiocy lays in a slap on the wrist punishment that when somebody offers you several million dollars to falsify a report you happily oblige them.  The worst you have to endure is a stare down with prison officials, your name being raked through the mud on Fox News for a week, and after that you happily live your life in retirement.

Is it proven he's actually dead? Or just relocated. My bet would be they suicided him but he did have lots of money and he is a major/reliable supplier of little boys and girls. Maybe the deviant sexual urges of these creeps overpower the risk of him being alive??

28 minutes ago, Dante said:

Is it proven he's actually dead? Or just relocated. My bet would be they suicided him but he did have lots of money and he is a major/reliable supplier of little boys and girls. Maybe the deviant sexual urges of these creeps overpower the risk of him being alive??

Nothing has been proven relative to Epstein being dead or alive.  Right now we have the statement of a system that has already failed in terms of watching Epstein while in jail.  Epstein could have killed himself, been whacked by any number of people, or moved alive to a different location by his own money or somebody with an interest to keep him alive.  Who knows.

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm surprised that she is still in the US if true.  But then again if it is true that the British royal family among others have their collective breasts in a wringer then she might be safer here than other parts of the world.  Parts of the world that are less concerned with verifiable charges and due process of the law.  This could be very telling as to how far and wide Epstein affected the world's powerful people.  That even Putin could not keep her safe in Moscow.

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I'm surprised that she is still in the US if true.  But then again if it is true that the British royal family among others have their collective breasts in a wringer then she might be safer here than other parts of the world.  Parts of the world that are less concerned with verifiable charges and due process of the law.  This could be very telling as to how far and wide Epstein affected the world's powerful people.  That even Putin could not keep her safe in Moscow.

My first reaction when I read she was (allegedly) still in the US is that she's being protected/talking. But that's just my gut reaction, not based on anything substantive. 

Just throwing this into the mix: The pictured woman is (supposedly, still verifying) the warden. The symbol she's throwing up is quite specific in certain circles which like to prey on children. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

My first reaction when I read she was (allegedly) still in the US is that she's being protected/talking. But that's just my gut reaction, not based on anything substantive. 

I'm thinking that she is being protected but can't prove it.  Further, that she is aware through the intelligence community that there is a bounty on her and by who.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just throwing this into the mix: The pictured woman is (supposedly, still verifying) the warden. The symbol she's throwing up is quite specific in certain circles which like to prey on children. 

I believe it is a sorority hand sign.