Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

I could take what you said in a few different ways.  Please expand on what you are saying.  I see media people such as former Clinton aide Stephanopolous going over the cliff if necessary to protect the Queen Borg aka Hillary.

Which is how the media will have to dig into this story. Maybe they won't dive deeper to find video, but every time a Dem brings up Trump and Epstein, Trump will bring up how the media should look into all the trips Clinton took to bang the pedos.

And that's almost as bad for the Clintons. The last thing the left wants is someone like Stephonopolous having to defend the Clintons.

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Which is how the media will have to dig into this story. Maybe they won't dive deeper to find video, but every time a Dem brings up Trump and Epstein, Trump will bring up how the media should look into all the trips Clinton took to bang the pedos.

And that's almost as bad for the Clintons. The last thing the left wants is someone like Stephonopolous having to defend the Clintons.

It would be far better if somebody had dirt on Stephanopolous knowing back in the day about Bill's peculiarities then George has two choices.  Get out in front of it hard to minimize the damage or go down the drain in a disgraced force out from ABC.  I think it would be somewhat harder to Clintoncide Stephanopolous than some name most of the country never heard about prior to that person's untimely end.

Sorry if already posted

The warden at the federal detention center where Jeffrey Epstein died of an apparent suicide has been reassigned, and two staffers monitoring his unit at the time have been placed on leave, the Justice Department said Tuesday.

The move comes a day after Attorney General William P. Barr decried what he called a “failure” by officials at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Lower Manhattan to secure the multimillionaire sex offender. In leveling his criticism, Barr cited unspecified “irregularities” at the facility.

wo staffers who were assigned to Epstein’s unit at the time of his death were placed on administrative leave, the department said.

“Additional actions may be taken as the circumstances warrant,” the department’s statement says.

Barr appointed James Petrucci, who has been running a federal prison in nearby Otisville, N.Y., as the facility’s new acting warden.

The facility is run by the Bureau of Prisons, which is part of the Justice Department and falls under Barr’s authority

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/justice-dept-reassigns-warden-of-jail-where-epstein-died-puts-two-staffers-on-leave/2019/08/13/7da62ff2-bdf7-11e9-a5c6-1e74f7ec4a93_story.html

I have serious doubts that these women will ever get their justice.

It’s not justice enough that Epstein is going thru pure hell of his own right now. 

Forget his crimes for for a second...............

they don’t take to kindly to folks who off themselves, in the afterlife.

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I was wondering the same thing -- could be a courtesy thing, FBI allows the NYPD to tag along since it was the SDNY? Not sure. 

Or... the NYPD is there to follow up on the Weiner Laptop files... (not likely)

Supposedly, that was a member of the sex crimes unit from the NYPD (the Weiner laptop people).  Hindsight, and Antony Weiner's political connections, is making a member of the NYPD being down there a bit more interesting. (Maybe they were just there to make sure the FBI didn't flush anything?)

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/12/2019 at 2:59 PM, Foxx said:

what is this? is this true? first i am hearing of it if so..

https://twitter.com/ImJulianAssange/status/1161006773836238848

Just a side comment here. I saw a cigarette boat that went tuna fishing last weekend that had 3 350 hp outboards. Captain said he did 45mph on the flat ocean to the tuna grounds - 90 miles offshore in 2 hours.

The one boat in the video has 4 350hp outboards.?
Gotta keep up with El Chapo's mules I guess :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

It seems pretty clear, it's not going to see the light of day. As I told you @Deranged Rhino, the Deep State will win. Trump has acquiesced--he's no fool when it comes to protecting himself.

In the end, I won't be surprised to find that Q is just a bull ***** con used to keep people holding on, not much different than Rachel stringing my wife along for 2+ years with Russia, russia, russia...

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, TPS said:

It seems pretty clear, it's not going to see the light of day. As I told you @Deranged Rhino, the Deep State will win. Trump has acquiesced--he's no fool when it comes to protecting himself.

In the end, I won't be surprised to find that Q is just a bull ***** con used to keep people holding on, not much different than Rachel stringing my wife along for 2+ years with Russia, russia, russia...

If everything (Trump's run for president, the war against the Deep State, on and on) just pivoted off Epstein, then he probably would have been killed much sooner.

But I can sense the pleasure you take in acting like the smartest guy in the room...you're a wanker.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, TPS said:

:beer: I hear you completely, and you may well end up being correct. 

26 minutes ago, TPS said:

You may well end up being correct here too -- though if you are, I'd suggest you're underselling its insidiousness. 

My position on Q remains roughly the same as when Q first appeared: the only thing I'm certain of about Q is that whomever/whatever is behind it is directly connected to Trump himself -- and likely not in a tertiary way, but a direct line to 45. That's as much as I can verify about Q -- but that alone makes Q something to take notice of. Even if it is just another example of Trump breaking with presidential norms (like Twitter as an example), the manner in which Q has presented information -- not to mention the content of much of that information -- coming directly from a sitting president puts it on a different level.

It also leaves us with only one of two possibilities with regards to Q: either it's the scenario you paint above, a con designed to foment loyalty to Trump for purely partisan/political reasons -- especially 2020 and securing a second term. If that's the case, and again it may well be, then in my opinion it's much worse than media hucksters. 

The other possibility, of course, is that the information shared is legit and can be verified/backed up with evidence. I don't know which it'll end up being for sure, but some of the information shared by Q (a heavy chunk of it) pre-dates Q by many years. Epstein included. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I personally have no doubt that the person/group behind Q are directly tied in to truly top-level, secret, info;  the type of info that you get only when you're one of those people that have 'eyes only' clearance.  I do NOT believe that it's Trump;  but I 100% believe it's someone that talks to him daily.

And I truly hope, for the country's sake, that TPS is wrong.  We want/need/DESERVE the truth for once, as ugly as it's going to be for all sides.

And while I readily admit I have a side (I'm conservative), I want any and ALL that have any hand in this evil to go down, and go down HARD and PUBLICLY!  I'm hoping we're in the beginning of that taking place, and this doesn't fall off the radar with JE's death (which I doubt was suicide). For all our sakes, I hope TPS is wrong, and that we actually get some justice for once!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

If everything (Trump's run for president, the war against the Deep State, on and on) just pivoted off Epstein, then he probably would have been killed much sooner.

But I can sense the pleasure you take in acting like the smartest guy in the room...you're a wanker.

No pleasure in that post, rather an expression of frustration (even depressed about this). I was hoping this case would help expose the beast. 

I hope to God I am wrong. 

(Sorry @TtownBillsFan, I did not read your post before posting this. I truly hope so too.)

Edited by TPS
  • Like (+1) 3

It's Wednesday morning and we have a warden reassigned and two guards on administrative leave.  While the talk is of breaking protocol there is nothing at this point suggesting firm rules have been broken much less laws pertaining to a felony.  Hope on that front is evaporating like the rain that fell several hours ago.  Don't know about Trump having strings pulled and have my doubts on that front.  That was the whole point of trying to install Hillary in 2016 so the status quo with these ultra-high level abusers would go unchallenged.  For the kind of money we throw at other investigations we could throw a 20-30 million bounty at bringing in Maxwell alive and unharmed.  For that kind of money people will go looking in the jungles of Thailand and Myanmar for her.  The next step is not pissing around with corruptible institutions but put her in Leavenworth awaiting trial.  Let the staff know that a screwup means getting your own most likely permanent cell there.

Edited by RochesterRob

9 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

It's Wednesday morning and we have a warden reassigned and two guards on administrative lead.  While the talk is of breaking protocol there is nothing at this point suggesting firm rules have been broken much less laws pertaining to a felony.

Actually, the reports today are that the two guards were asleep for portions of the 3 hour lapse in monitoring Epstein, and they falsified records pertaining to making their rounds (which is apparently confirmed by the camera footage.)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-death-two-guards-075925337.html

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Actually, the reports today are that the two guards were asleep for portions of the 3 hour lapse in monitoring Epstein, and they falsified records pertaining to making their rounds (which is apparently confirmed by the camera footage.)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-death-two-guards-075925337.html

This is Exhibit A why nearly all conspiracies are bull####.  Every conspiracy relies on participants who are not abject idiots.

4 minutes ago, GG said:

This is Exhibit A why nearly all conspiracies are bull####.  Every conspiracy relies on participants who are not abject idiots.

Would it have been better if I had used scare quotes around "asleep" and "lapse"?