Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

3 minutes ago, Bob&Doug said:

A lot of people on the net complaining they are too late.....wasting their time.

What if they were going back for something specifically hidden, as in they were told what to look for and where to look for it...:ph34r:

Being too late and wasting time are two different concepts.  I have no problem with due diligence.  Hopefully, the investigation(s) are not compromised which I am fearful of.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And I'm 99% sure this isn't the first time there have been agents/officers on his properties since his arrest. It's just the first time they made a show of it.

Almost like they want to make the conspirators nervous about what they might find... which causes them to communicate with others as they try to coordinate their defenses... all while they're being monitored and surveilled. 

Could be and I would be more comfortable in this line of thinking if Maxwell was secured by US authorities.  

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And I'm 99% sure this isn't the first time there have been agents/officers on his properties since his arrest. It's just the first time they made a show of it.

Almost like they want to make the conspirators nervous about what they might find... which causes them to communicate with others as they try to coordinate their defenses... all while they're being monitored and surveilled. 

Like they couldn't have taken out that annoying drone if they wanted to............

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump just now to the press: "The question to ask is if Bill Clinton went to the island. If you find that out, you're going to find out a lot."

Image result for daaaaamn gif

(video to come I'm sure)

video: 

(That's what's called a doorknob statement... )

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

There is a “John Roberts” listed twice on Epstein’s flight logs.

If true, and if THE John Roberts, would go a long way towards explaining some really head scratching SC 5-4 decisions.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Sorry another slow day at work and   since Teddy and Roy Batty are all butthurt in the shoutbox so I wandered in here 

Butthurt about what ? 

Why do you lie so much ?     You really are #trumpbodycount in real life ?

You are above “wandering in here”.  Why would you do it ? 

Edited by Teddy KGB

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I was wondering the same thing -- could be a courtesy thing, FBI allows the NYPD to tag along since it was the SDNY? Not sure. 

Or... the NYPD is there to follow up on the Weiner Laptop files... (not likely)

Yup me too. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump just now to the press: "The question to ask is if Bill Clinton went to the island. If you find that out, you're going to find out a lot.

(video to come I'm sure)

Again...he says what nary a single other president would say, but what many people genuinely WISH they would say.

The more he does this stuff, the more you see one of two things happen: either the press finally digs deeper into the pedo world everyone knew involved Clinton, or the press is shown to the world as being the schitshow everyone knows they are.

Yeah, yeah, I know...it's not very presidential. It makes a mockery of the office of POTUS. He's embarrassing us to the world.

Imagine how devoid of original thinking you must be to be embarrassed by Trump pointing out how Clinton went to Pedo Island almost 30 times to bang underaged girls, and NOT have a problem with the fact that Clinton ACTUALLY went to Pedo Island almost 30 times to bang underaged girls.

That's some Tibs Qbaby logic right there.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Again...he says what nary a single other president would say, but what many people genuinely WISH they would say.

The more he does this stuff, the more you see one of two things happen: either the press finally digs deeper into the pedo world everyone knew involved Clinton, or the press is shown to the world as being the schitshow everyone knows they are.

Yeah, yeah, I know...it's not very presidential. It makes a mockery of the office of POTUS. He's embarrassing us to the world.

Imagine how devoid of original thinking you must be to be embarrassed by Trump pointing out how Clinton went to Pedo Island almost 30 times to bang underaged girls, and NOT have a problem with the fact that Clinton ACTUALLY went to Pedo Island almost 30 times to bang underaged girls.

As was noted earlier in the thread in an astute post -- it's the third rail for the establishment. 

And they cannot avoid touching it now.

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Given the web spun around the media and former politicos plus their aids I don't see the media digging into this story.  I do see the more news minded media personalities retiring or moving into other fields out of disgust with the profession.  This disgust will never be made known to the public.  

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Given the web spun around the media and former politicos plus their aids I don't see the media digging into this story.  I do see the more news minded media personalities retiring or moving into other fields out of disgust with the profession.  This disgust will never be made known to the public.  

Make no mistake...if anyone watches the next Dem debate, they'll see the candidates have gotten their marching orders to stop beating up on Obama (via Biden) and start beating up on Trump.

The minute one of those schittshows bring up Trump and Epstein, he'll be on it like white on a hispanic...and the media will have to keep reporting it.

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Make no mistake...if anyone watches the next Dem debate, they'll see the candidates have gotten their marching orders to stop beating up on Obama (via Biden) and start beating up on Trump.

The minute one of those schittshows bring up Trump and Epstein, he'll be on it like white on a hispanic...and the media will have to keep reporting it.

I could take what you said in a few different ways.  Please expand on what you are saying.  I see media people such as former Clinton aide Stephanopolous going over the cliff if necessary to protect the Queen Borg aka Hillary.