Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

3 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

How do you hang yourself when you're confined in a space with no overhead fixtures and the bed & sink attached low to the wall?

Make rope out of bedsheet.  Tie around ankles.  Lay down under or in front of sink.  Bend knees.  Toss rope over sink, tie around neck.  Raise head and neck, straighten legs and lower head.  Should be enough tension to strangle yourself.  If you're smart, you put the knot of the bedsheet-rope under your left jaw, so it compresses the carotid and kills you more quickly.

If someone really wants to commit suicide, they'll find a way.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Make rope out of bedsheet.  Tie around ankles.  Lay down under or in front of sink.  Bend knees.  Toss rope over sink, tie around neck.  Raise head and neck, straighten legs and lower head.  Should be enough tension to strangle yourself.  If you're smart, you put the knot of the bedsheet-rope under your left jaw, so it compresses the carotid and kills you more quickly.

If someone really wants to commit suicide, they'll find a way.

Somebody was saying that the "bedsheets" are made of a low tensile strength paper-like material.  In other words it would be impossible to support any weight.  Sure, if somebody wants to batter their head repeatedly into a wall or use a finger nail to cut skin open to commence bleeding a person can kill themselves.  

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

what were you expecting?

i'll take your word for it that you won, here...

b3e1ccb6a577ace4441a8f4584a24211.jpg

you can quit your whining now.

HAHAHA... Thanks!

Honestly, idk who won, but I am curious and now I'll never know, which is the true crime here.

The fact that the thread was deleted made me question whether it even existed for a bit. 

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

HAHAHA... Thanks!

Honestly, idk who won, but I am curious and now I'll never know, which is the true crime here.

The fact that the thread was deleted made me question whether it even existed for a bit. 

Hey--Paulus--you won the 2BDPPP Epstein Arrested Epstein Deleted Epstein Reinstated Suicide pool!  What are you gonna do now??

(Oh it existed jack)

21 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Hey--Paulus--you won the 2BDPPP Epstein Arrested Epstein Deleted Epstein Reinstated Suicide pool!  What are you gonna do now??

(Oh it existed jack)

Bill Clinton was the actual winner. Not only did he pick the day and hour but he had it down to the minute. How clairvoyant of him.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Bill Clinton was the actual winner. Not only did he pick the day and hour but he had it down to the minute. How clairvoyant of him.

Sheep. Loser. ######. Loner. I await your “I know your are but what am I.”

######= re tard

Edited by Q-baby!

8 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Sheep. Loser. ######. Loner. I await your “I know your are but what am I.”

######= re tard

Angry all the time, are ya?

Thats not good for your health. 

https://health.usnews.com/wellness/mind/articles/2017-10-26/the-physical-and-mental-toll-of-being-angry-all-the-time

The list of ways chronic anger can affect a person’s well-being – and even put the health of others in peril – is long, Schinnerer says. “It’s been linked to obesity, low self-esteem, migraines, drug and alcohol addiction, depression, sexual performance problems, increased heart attack risk, lower-quality relationships, higher probability of abusing others emotionally or physically or both … higher blood pressure and stroke,” he notes.

Chronic anger also leads to increased anxiety, insomnia, mental or brain fog and fatigue, Thaik says. And it can reduce the immune system's ability to fend off threats, leading to an increased risk of infection, and even possibly cancer, she adds.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Why are you so triggered?

Relax bro.

I got some square wheels I can sell you.

Not triggered at all. In fact my view of the Rockies right now is amazingly relaxing. Just call em as I see em.

Thanks for your concern! 

1 minute ago, snafu said:

https://health.usnews.com/wellness/mind/articles/2017-10-26/the-physical-and-mental-toll-of-being-angry-all-the-time

The list of ways chronic anger can affect a person’s well-being – and even put the health of others in peril – is long, Schinnerer says. “It’s been linked to obesity, low self-esteem, migraines, drug and alcohol addiction, depression, sexual performance problems, increased heart attack risk, lower-quality relationships, higher probability of abusing others emotionally or physically or both … higher blood pressure and stroke,” he notes.

Chronic anger also leads to increased anxiety, insomnia, mental or brain fog and fatigue, Thaik says. And it can reduce the immune system's ability to fend off threats, leading to an increased risk of infection, and even possibly cancer, she adds.

Ditto

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Just don't respond to him. He's not worth the time or effort.

Sup limp dick? 

1 hour ago, snafu said:

There have to be some upside to being a miserable, angry person. I for one find it comforting to B word and be angry; it makes me happy.

giphy.webp

8 hours ago, Nanker said:

I never disparage the work Police Officers do. It's pretty much a thankless job for the most part.

Police officers at least have more stimulation than CO's.  When I used to work at Collins/Gowanda some would just stand outside a cell or sit at a desk for 16 hours straight (they'd purposefully work doubles so they got half the year off) and the majority I interacted with seemed miserable to me.  Prisons themselves are a depressing work environment.  I'd rather dig ditches.

• Like (+1) 2

Epstein called criminalizing sex with teen girls a 'cultural aberration': report

“He said that criminalizing sex with teenage girls was a cultural aberration and that at times in history it was perfectly acceptable,” Stewart wrote. “He pointed out that homosexuality had long been considered a crime and was still punishable by death in some parts of the world.”

Stewart also recalled that when he showed up at Epstein’s residence he was greeted by a young girl with blond hair and an Eastern European accent.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-sex-teen-girls-cultural-aberration

Donald Barr: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know 

The father of US Attorney General William Barr hired a young college dropout named Jeffrey E. Epstein to teach math at the Dalton School in the 1970s.

The convicted sexual predator was 21 when the college prep school headmaster Donald Barr engaged him in the early 1970s as a physics and calculus instructor.

A report said he was hired in 1973, but it appears Barr hired him in 1974, the same year that Barr would leave the school after a decade as headmaster.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/donald-barr/

Odd coincidence , interesting though. 

How Jeffrey Epstein Made His Money: Four Wild Theories

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/how-did-jeffrey-epstein-make-his-fortune.html

This is a lot stranger then I imagined

• Like (+1) 1