Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

39 minutes ago, Paulus said:

SERIOUSLY, SCREW WHOEVER DELETED THE FIRST POST. I AM 99% SURE I WON THE POOL.

Your have no idea how much gratification I would have gotten from being the winner of the Epstein Suicide Pool. 

I hope you die of dysentery.

sqKLPTH.jpg

what were you expecting?

i'll take your word for it that you won, here...

b3e1ccb6a577ace4441a8f4584a24211.jpg

you can quit your whining now.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Epstein to the CIA - "I need my lucky hat."

CIA - "Are you serious bro? Where is it?"

Epstein - "It's my lucky hat. I don't travel without it. It's on the island somewhere."

1:48 PM - 12 Aug 2019

Do we have someone counting heads of those guys getting on and off the boats?  ?

Just sayin' 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I wonder what they might find in the "Clinton Bedroom"?

Sadly, nothing.  Plenty of time has elapsed since Epstein was jailed for a pro-Clinton team to come in and scrub the place spotless in terms any Clinton presence.  If they needed any help the NBC News team would gladly use some of their paid vacation time to assist.  Halle Jackson, Andrea Mitchell, and Lester Holt would probably do it pro-bono.  

11 minutes ago, Foxx said:

what is this? is this true? first i am hearing of it if so..

https://twitter.com/ImJulianAssange/status/1161006773836238848

This Youtube account has uploaded a bunch of drone videos of Epstein's islands.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGF4cH9t6SgF5e4OELMbDjg/videos

This is a video of Epstein's other, and larger, island (not the one the temple and sundial are on):

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Foxx said:

what is this? is this true? first i am hearing of it if so..

News to me as well. 

As for the FBI raids -- I had kind of hoped they had already done a sweep of all of his properties. Otherwise they've had over a month to clean out his ranch, island, and mansion(s). 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yes. Because Putin told him to do it.

Or something like that.

6 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Sounds about right and Kim said they can just move the trafficking over to his NK mansion.

a9ed842f739e930dc8e9340bafbbaeaf77994c50

• Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Sadly, nothing.  Plenty of time has elapsed since Epstein was jailed for a pro-Clinton team to come in and scrub the place spotless in terms any Clinton presence.  If they needed any help the NBC News team would gladly use some of their paid vacation time to assist.  Halle Jackson, Andrea Mitchell, and Lester Holt would probably do it pro-bono.  

You don't understand. The "Clinton Bedroom" has a rich and hallowed history much like the "Lincoln Bedroom". The Lincoln Bedroom is haunted by Abe himself while the Clinton Bedroom will forever be haunted by the screams of 14 year old girls being sexually abused by Willy, and other Willies. Clinton actually learned from his little bit of sex that was not sex with Monica and makes sure to wipe things down, like with a cloth. Hillary showed him how.

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

I never disparage the work Police Officers do. It's pretty much a thankless job for the most part.

No disparagement of LE. Just commenting on how boring Suicide Watch must be for the guard.

• Thank you (+1) 1