Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Am I the only one that feels that someone in prison who is under suicide watch the procedure should be he's given a gun, a rope and a bottle of pills and we watch to see which one he uses?  

Can it be a game show?  

Who would host?  Steve Harvey? Pat Sajak?

18 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Am I the only one that feels that someone in prison who is under suicide watch the procedure should be he's given a gun, a rope and a bottle of pills and we watch to see which one he uses?  

So "suicide, watch" instead of "suicide watch"? <_<

24 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

https://www.thenational.ae/world/asia/ex-un-aid-worker-jailed-in-nepal-for-sexually-abusing-boys-1.884308

Not an “aid worker”.

A UN Chief and a co-founder of UNICEF.

Peter Dalglish CM (born May 20, 1957), is the Canadian founder of the Street Kids International 

They always start children's charities.  

• Like (+1) 2

...30+ years ago, the wife of my buddy brought suit versus the Rochester Catholic Diocese for molestation charges against clergy......she was laughed out of court with the case dismissed........I don't remember the legal details, but to paraphrase the "charges were incomprehensible and outrageous".......it is painful as hell for her TODAY to see what was allegedly" incomprehensible and outrageous" is gross. despicable reality today.....

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...30+ years ago, the wife of my buddy brought suit versus the Rochester Catholic Diocese for molestation charges against clergy......she was laughed out of court with the case dismissed........I don't remember the legal details, but to paraphrase the "charges were incomprehensible and outrageous".......it is painful as hell for her TODAY to see what was allegedly" incomprehensible and outrageous" is gross. despicable reality today.....

Read this thread.  It speaks to what you’re talking about.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Local station reran the series last year without the laugh track 

totally unwatchable, as I imagine a few other shows would be 

They should use a laugh track anytime a democratic presidential candidate talks

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Read this thread.  It speaks to what you’re talking about.

...ABSOLUTELY astonishing......such accusations against people in "positions of (purported) trust" were thought to be blasphemy, slanderous and "how could you"......and now the depth and extent of exposure among those in "positions of trust" albeit clergy, teachers, Boy Scout/Girl Scouts leaders, some law enforcement people, etc makes you wonder how their pedophilia tendencies went unnoticed for so long....violation children should warrant the death penalty..they cannot defend....despicable predators.......

SERIOUSLY, SCREW WHOEVER DELETED THE FIRST POST. I AM 99% SURE I WON THE POOL.

Your have no idea how much gratification I would have gotten from being the winner of the Epstein Suicide Pool. 

I hope you die of dysentery.

sqKLPTH.jpg

43 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...r u kidding?......no " Ja vol Herr kommandant "???...waste of air time..........

45 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...r u kidding?......no " Ja vol Herr kommandant "???...waste of air time..........

Not the same when Gen Burkhalter stated:

oh, that was a joke was it Klink? You are quite the comeeeeeedian.... I think you could get a lot of laughs from the weekly barracks stage show after I send you to the Russian Front!!!!!!

Klink’s monocle falls and he gasps

not the same without the laugh track

• Haha (+1) 1