Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Its even funnier when you tune into any news channel or feed. 

The same group who pushed a baseless conspiracy theory about Trump being a Russian asset (with ZERO evidence) for two years thinks even suggesting a potential Clinton connection to the death is a bridge too far. ?

These are also the same people who pushed baseless Kavanaugh gang rape charges for weeks and weeks with zero evidence — but talk about the trail of bodies in the Clinton’s wake is a deplatforming worthy offense. 

Look at asshats in this thread who believed and pushed trump Russia without evidence (still to this day) trying to take a high ground in this thread claiming conspiracies are dangerous. 

They are exposing themselves day in and day out as people who are not interested in truth. Are not interested in justice. Don’t care about protecting children from predators if that predator has a D before his or her name. They’ve exposed themselves as enemies of truth and justice. 

And they can all ***** off. 

Couldn’t have said this any better myself.

And remember, as I say time and again, I am no rightie and have no love for Republicans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Procedures weren't followed due to someone changing them -- that's what I heard on the radio driving just a few min ago. Cannot confirm it at the moment (on the move). Is that what you heard too?

It’s not immediately clear (to me at least) whether the monitoring was altered at direction of one or more people...just seeing ‘prison officials’. 

I do know that I’m not buying ‘staffing issues’ as a valid excuse right now.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Attorney client privileged generally extends in perpetuity.

DR's link mentioned that 2 of Epstein's lawyers hired criminal defense attorneys. My immediate thought was that they might be able to help themselves by breaking that attorney/client confidence now that Epstein is dead.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

DR's link mentioned that 2 of Epstein's lawyers hired criminal defense attorneys. My immediate thought was that they might be able to help themselves by breaking that attorney/client confidence now that Epstein is dead.

I don’t think they can be compelled to divulge that info. My guess is that the investigation will now turn to Epstein’s finances and his team will be subpoenaed for access to the particulars of their legal fees (which aren’t necessarily subject to attorney/client privilege), hence the need for representation of their own.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

It doesn't matter what they come out with.  They could even release a video of him killing himself and it won't satisfy conspiracy theorists along with deeply partisan people.  I saw this chart going around yesterday I found funny.

I hear you, and you're not wrong. But that alone should be telling to those still questioning how deep this corruption actually runs. 

As recently as two years ago, talking about Epstein in relation to pedophilia and the powerful was deemed "crazy conspiracy stuff" by everyone in the MSM and every political pundit. This despite Epstein being a convicted pedophile

Then NXIVM happens -- and it's ignored by virtually the entire MSM despite its ratings gold. NXIVM exposed dozens of high profile elites and politically connected people to child trafficking, the occult, and ritualistic brainwashing/conditioning. NXIVM hit during the peak of the "MeToo" movement, yet those victims weren't believed by the media or pundits or given cushy spots on Ellen, The View, or any MSM outlet to share their stories (except by the court which found multiple people guilty).

Then Epstein gets arrested -- and the immediate spin is to tie him to Trump (through Acosta). Some of that is fair game (Acosta was in Trump's cabinet), but most was noise to drown out the other side pointing out how for almost a decade the Clinton/Epstein/elite political circles connection was ignored or scoffed at. Suddenly people are looking into a case that was memory-holed a decade ago... that had a lot of similarities to NXIVM... and to the "conspiracy theories" about elite pedophile rings infesting the higher institutions of our country. Cases were launched to delay the release of this information by John Does (rich people who wanted to keep their names out of the press). They were denied, overruled, and just as the documents start to come out -- Epstein is found dead. 

This has never been about democrat or republican. Left v right. Conservative v liberal. A small percentage of people from all political persuasions have been partaking in these kinds of illegal activities and covering it up for as long as we've been alive. 

The fact that the partisans on both sides are now openly accepting this (though blaming the other side, not "their" side for the crimes) is progress. We've gone from "it's crazy conspiracy" to "it's real but only the other side does it". The next step is: "it's real and both sides are doing it."

Then we can get to the truth. And get to real work at hand which is protecting the kids and detaining the predators. 

If you have any doubts about this, go back into the wayback machine and look at the news from 2014 compared to 2019 on these topics. The "disclosure" is happening in real time. Like a band aid sloooooowly being peeled back. We started with political corruption and spying, and are now moving to the real darkness. The real cancer on the soul of the elite power structure. 

Much more will be coming to light in the coming weeks and months and years imo. We're just getting started. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nothing to see here. 

:blink: Wow.

So, this has been an interesting 24 hours watching and reading the MSM. They pushed a "Russian conspiracy" against Trump for close to three years based on nothing, but are calling people questioning this "suicide" nuts and conspiracy theorists. Uh huh. As an added bonus, they are pushing hard the idea that Trump was BFFs with Epstein, and that Bill Clinton was an innocent bystander.  Suuuuurrrre. 

Yeah, none of this smells. At all. {heavy /sarc tag} 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3

Can the MSM report the REAL news on this one?

At least give these victims some sort of justice instead of CONSTANTLY painting only the “non left” as the only bad people on this planet.

Can we get some actual journalism from the likes of CNN and MSNBC here? Is that asking too much?

Edited by njbuff

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I hear you, and you're not wrong. But that alone should be telling to those still questioning how deep this corruption actually runs. 

As recently as two years ago, talking about Epstein in relation to pedophilia and the powerful was deemed "crazy conspiracy stuff" by everyone in the MSM and every political pundit. This despite Epstein being a convicted pedophile

Then NXIVM happens -- and it's ignored by virtually the entire MSM despite its ratings gold. NXIVM exposed dozens of high profile elites and politically connected people to child trafficking, the occult, and ritualistic brainwashing/conditioning. NXIVM hit during the peak of the "MeToo" movement, yet those victims weren't believed by the media or pundits or given cushy spots on Ellen, The View, or any MSM outlet to share their stories (except by the court which found multiple people guilty).

Then Epstein gets arrested -- and the immediate spin is to tie him to Trump (through Acosta). Some of that is fair game (Acosta was in Trump's cabinet), but most was noise to drown out the other side pointing out how for almost a decade the Clinton/Epstein/elite political circles connection. Suddenly people are looking into a case that as memory-holed a decade ago... that had a lot of similarities to NXIVM... and to the "conspiracy theories" about elite pedophile rings infesting the higher institutions of our country. Cases were launched to delay the release of this information by John Does (rich people who wanted to keep their names out of the press). They were denied, overruled, and just as the documents start to come out -- Epstein is found dead. 

This has never been about democrat or republican. Left v right. Conservative v liberal. A small percentage of people from all political persuasions have been partaking in these kinds of illegal activities and covering it up for as long as we've been alive. 

The fact that the partisans on both sides are now openly accepting this (though blaming the other side, not "their" side for the crimes) is progress. We've gone from "it's crazy conspiracy" to "it's real but only the other side does it". The next step is: "it's real and both sides are doing it."

Then we can get to the truth. And get to real work at hand which is protecting the kids and detaining the predators. 

If you have any doubts about this, go back into the wayback machine and look at the news from 2014 compared to 2019 on these topics. The "disclosure" is happening in real time. Like a band aid sloooooowly being peeled back. We started with political corruption and spying, and are now moving to the real darkness. The real cancer on the soul of the elite power structure. 

Much more will be coming to light in the coming weeks and months and years imo. We're just getting started. 

There's people like you who put time into their conspiracy theories like you and are sometimes right.  Then there's people like this......

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... The "disclosure" is happening in real time. Like a band aid sloooooowly being peeled back. We started with political corruption and spying, and are now moving to the real darkness. The real cancer on the soul of the elite power structure. 

as the Age of Pisces (or, Age of Deception) departs and the Age of Aquarius begins, there is to be a reckoning, of which we are currently experiencing. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/epsteins-accusers-call-her-his-protector-and-procurer-is-ghislaine-maxwell-now-prosecutors-target/2019/08/11/7af5968a-bbbd-11e9-a091-6a96e67d9cce_story.html?noredirect=on

According to people familiar with the investigation, authorities have had trouble locating Maxwell, who is believed to be living abroad.

Yeah -- no *****. She's on the run/being sheltered.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

...Then Epstein gets arrested -- and the immediate spin is to tie him to Trump (through Acosta). Some of that is fair game (Acosta was in Trump's cabinet), but most was noise to drown out the other side pointing out how for almost a decade the Clinton/Epstein/elite political circles connection was ignored or scoffed at. Suddenly people are looking into a case that was memory-holed a decade ago...

The connection that can't be overlooked is Barr. I've been banging this drum now for a while, but Barr 1- must have known about pending Epstein arrest as incoming AG and 2- has family ties to Epstein that go back over four decades to Dalton. That's the only Trump link worth talking about imo. Barr is the center of this for me.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/epsteins-accusers-call-her-his-protector-and-procurer-is-ghislaine-maxwell-now-prosecutors-target/2019/08/11/7af5968a-bbbd-11e9-a091-6a96e67d9cce_story.html?noredirect=on

According to people familiar with the investigation, authorities have had trouble locating Maxwell, who is believed to be living abroad.

Yeah -- no *****. She's on the run/being sheltered.

Clintons are probably hiding her in their Chippequa house. No one ever looks there for anything.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

My brothers manage a federal prison.

If Epstein is actually dead (which I highly doubt, and believe him to be in military custody), and he committed suicide, they think it likely that he packed his bedding into his throat to cut off his oxygen and suffocate himself.

My 1st thought was of Epstein, Kenneth Lay and Milton Waddams on a beach somewhere ordering Mai Tais.

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

He had a million reasons to kill himself and they arranged for him to be allowed to do it.

that’s all I care about it.

If you believe the hearsay about him wanting to spread his genes around the world, impregnate a ton of different women, have his head and penis frozen etc...he doesn't sound like a suicide profile at all.